New Movie World Night Event - 23 December

matty_o_911

From Official Site:

HAVE YOURSELF A LOONEY TUNES CHRISTMAS! Warner Bros. Movie World turns into a Christmas wonderland for LOONEY TUNES CHRISTMAS on Saturday December 23 from 6:00 - 9:30pm! Experience all your favourite rides and attractions, including the new Batwing Spaceshot! Plus special entertainment featuring a Christmas Parade, photos with Santa, Looney Tunes Christmas shows and a free gift for the kids. Pay only $80 for a family of four - valid for any combination of adult/child/pensioner - or $25 per person. (Children aged 3 years and under are free) LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE AND BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL! Selected Food and Beverage and Retail outlets will be open. READ MORE ABOUT BUYING TICKETS ONLINE NOW or telephone Customer Connect on 133 FUN.
Since I missed out on getting to the Halloween event I think I'll have to book some tickets for this and getting to see Batwing at night sounds good too.

Would annual pass holders be aloud in for this? I'm assuming not....
If you had read the tos then you'd know the answer. Annual Pass - SPECIAL OFFER Why stop at just one visit to the park? Buy your Annual Pass and receive 12 months of UNLIMITED entry to Warner Bros. Movie World! What great value! (Not valid Special Events.) It's plain and simple. Don't you bother reading things?

Woah; calm down dreamworld_rulz. If you'd bothered reading our Guidelines you'd know that a friendly attitude is always expected on these forums.
How doyou know he didnt read the guidlines? theres HEAPS of posts on this site that dont exactly have a "friendly attitude" atmosphere to them and they still remain in the thread. Besides, what he said was true; I purchased my MW pass from the site last night and that was the first thing I read when I saw the Annual Pass section. It's in plain sight.

Well, it does take a bit of digging to find where they have all the terms and conditions. Plus, there is still no excuse for you being rude.
A bit of digging? uh mate its above the "buy online now" text you click on..
Annual Pass - SPECIAL OFFER Why stop at just one visit to the park? Buy your Annual Pass and receive 12 months of UNLIMITED entry to Warner Bros. Movie World! What great value! (Not valid Special Events.) Due to popular demand the Warner Bros. Movie World Annual Pass offer of $79.00 per person (Adult, Child or Pensioner) has been extended until 24 December 2006. Purchase your Warner Bros. Movie World Annual Pass on or before 24 December 2006, and enjoy a full year of rides, shows and attraction at this great price! * Discounted price valid until 24 December 2006 only and is not valid with any other offer. Twelve months commence from first entry. When purchasing online, Annual Pass ticket must be presented for first visit three months from date of purchase. Read about Annual Pass Member benefits... To purchase online, please click on the link below, then select the Warner Bros. Movie World logo and scroll down to see the Annual Pass tickets. NORMALLY YOU PAY ADULTS $150.00 $79.00 Buy online now CHILDREN (4 - 13 years inclusive) $95.00 $79.00 Buy online now PENSIONERS (with Government Card) * $95.00 $79.00 Buy online now
Oh yeah that took ALOT of digging and he wasn't being rude; he was stating fact. It clearly says you cant use it for special evets on the same page you buy the pass on..how is that not clear??

Alright kids, chill out. DW_rulz, no need to jump down his throat (I mean, why do the digging for someone if you're just going to be short with them?) and there's no need for any follow up. Besides, people often read these forums to research the parks and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone came into this topic wondering the same thing (can APs be used for the Xmas event?) and now the answer is there, and people know that they can't. Still, for $35 (or $80 for a family of 4? Can you say bargin!) I don't think not being able to use your annual pass should be a good enough excuse for not attending.

Could you two be any more immature about this? I mean seriously! The WHOLE IDEA of having forums such as these is so that people can ask questions and have them answered, maybe, with any luck, by someone who is quite knowlegeable on the subject. Now if you feel that the question asked may seem foolish or ill-informed, ignore it! There is absolutely no reason to judge and call names, you might as well just move to Canberra and take up politics considering the two of you seem to mimic their juvenile outbursts quite accurately, if only with a little more colour.

We have a private messenging system for a reason. If you want to continue to argue take it there, or use an instant messenging program. DW_rulz, the question was completely valid and just because he didn't know something about something, that doesn't make him an idiot. As stated earlier, forums are used to share information and ask questions. I'll leave this topic open and trust this won't continue.