Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TPA's Twin Flip

7 posts in this topic

Posted

After the twin flip accedent last year at the adelaide show, Does anyone know where it is? has it been fixed? will we see it again soon? hopefuly at this years melb show!

Posted

After the twin flip accedent last year at the adelaide show, Does anyone know where it is? has it been fixed? will we see it again soon? hopefuly at this years melb show!
I have heard that they are trying to sell it, if they dont sell it, it will probably be in Melbourne

Posted

I'm not sure if you've had the Melb show yet, but it wasn't at the Adelaide show this year.

Posted

Went to the melbourne show yesterday, and no the twin flip wasnt there.

Posted

Went to the melbourne show yesterday, and no the twin flip wasnt there.
I believe its in Perth

Posted

I hate the Twin Flip. Went on it 2 years ago, all it did was wrench my neck and pulverize my testicles with utterly intolerable lateral G's and uncomfortable restraints. If you are going to make a ride with that kind of G Force, design better restraints!

Posted

:rolleyes: THE TWIN FLIP IS BACK ON THE RUN, WAS AT THE PORTLAND (VICTORIA) CARNIVAL OVER SUMMER 07/08. ALL FIXED. I NOTICED THE RIDES NOT FIXED FROM THE ADELAIDE SHOW, BUT HAS BEEN REPROGRAMMED INTO LIFTING UP BEFORE THE RIDE STARTS SPINNING. WILL BE AT MOST CAPITAL SHOWS THIS YEAR, OTHER THEN ADELAIDE. I HAVE A PHOTO OF THE RIDE BACK IN ACTION.

post-1910-1202277546_thumb.jpg