* * * * * 1 votes

TPA's Twin Flip

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dell2006

dell2006
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Amusement rides, I own The Spaceball ride, photos on my myspace, www.myspace.com/discos And anything to do in the industry. I also like to invent things and welding. I am also an electrican!!! My dream is to own a major ride, The KMG Experiance!! and travel around the shows running it makeing a living, and relaxed fun lifestyle.

Posted 25 July 2007 - 03:01 PM

After the twin flip accedent last year at the adelaide show, Does anyone know where it is? has it been fixed? will we see it again soon? hopefuly at this years melb show!

#2 lester

lester
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

After the twin flip accedent last year at the adelaide show, Does anyone know where it is? has it been fixed? will we see it again soon? hopefuly at this years melb show!

I have heard that they are trying to sell it, if they dont sell it, it will probably be in Melbourne

#3 Guest_RustyAngel73_*

Guest_RustyAngel73_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:02 AM

I'm not sure if you've had the Melb show yet, but it wasn't at the Adelaide show this year.

#4 rob

rob
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:55 AM

Went to the melbourne show yesterday, and no the twin flip wasnt there.

#5 lester

lester
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:52 AM

Went to the melbourne show yesterday, and no the twin flip wasnt there.

I believe its in Perth

#6 studiodekadent

studiodekadent
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

I hate the Twin Flip. Went on it 2 years ago, all it did was wrench my neck and pulverize my testicles with utterly intolerable lateral G's and uncomfortable restraints. If you are going to make a ride with that kind of G Force, design better restraints!

#7 dell2006

dell2006
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Amusement rides, I own The Spaceball ride, photos on my myspace, www.myspace.com/discos And anything to do in the industry. I also like to invent things and welding. I am also an electrican!!! My dream is to own a major ride, The KMG Experiance!! and travel around the shows running it makeing a living, and relaxed fun lifestyle.

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

:rolleyes:

THE TWIN FLIP IS BACK ON THE RUN, WAS AT THE PORTLAND (VICTORIA) CARNIVAL OVER SUMMER 07/08. ALL FIXED. I NOTICED THE RIDES NOT FIXED FROM THE ADELAIDE SHOW, BUT HAS BEEN REPROGRAMMED INTO LIFTING UP BEFORE THE RIDE STARTS SPINNING. WILL BE AT MOST CAPITAL SHOWS THIS YEAR, OTHER THEN ADELAIDE. I HAVE A PHOTO OF THE RIDE BACK IN ACTION.

Attached Thumbnails

• 103_2209.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users