The Off Topic Topic

5 hours ago, iwerks said:

I love the fact that they apologised. Did the people at guest services know who you are? It's not like you haven't got any evidence of who did it. 

Haha yeah, as soon as I walked in, they were like "hey theme park girl!" ? My days of anonymity at that park are well and truly over now ? Although funnily enough, nobody recognises me at the other parks. Only happens at Movie World ?

3 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

I can't speak highly enough for MW guest service team, they have been proactive, helpful and a delight to deal with the few times I've had queries or issues in park. 

Yeah, they are an awesome bunch of people hey. No request is ever too much for them to handle ??

I was watching this documentary about Arrow's history. It is a long but great documentary and shows just how much Arrow contributed to theme parks today. (tubular steel tracks, disney attractions, looping upside and more)

It also mentions how much work the arrow workers did to bring RMC into the market.

Edited by Tim Dasco

17 hours ago, iwerks said:

Theme parks for fun is covering Rainbow's End, this morning, with some live streaming. Interesting to see what the park looks like:

https://m.facebook.com/Themeparksforfun/

The place is okay. When i moved here and went to MW for the first time in 6 years there was no comparison to RE. RE is purely all rides. The only entertainment (if there ever is any) is always for really small kids. Like a clown or magician. The rollercoaster really bangs your head around. The only rides that I ever liked to go on were Gold Rush or the Log Flume. But comparing the 2 to WWF there is a big difference. The Gold Rush is also one of the shortest rides there, not including the Fear Fall. The Bumper boats were good on a hot day.

Just wanted to apologise for my lack of contribution on here over the past week, despite the fact that others have been doing a great job at keeping everyone updated.

I've been dealing with a major personal situation - my job, to be exact, which I resigned from today - which has obviously been my utmost priority right now, especially when I have to focus on finding a replacement asap. My initial plan was to find a new one before resigning, but unfortunately the escalating issues there just became too much in the end. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders today by pulling out of my current one, as I felt it had been draining the life out of me lately. 

As much as I quite obviously love the parks, I've not been able to focus on them as much as I usually do because of this ordeal,  let alone find the spare time for a visit. I'll still be attending on Saturday evening for the Ultimate Terror Tour. 

So yeah, sorry guys for letting you down on my side of things ?

Edited by Theme Park Girl

• rappa locked this topic