QLD VIP Pass

I know who is going to care about the blockout dates... staff and christmas paying customers! The park will be packed and I don't think it's fair that full price paying guests are subjected to larger crowds because of the pass.
But think about it, if you could go to the park, whenever you wanted, between July 09 and the end of June 2010, would you really bother with a 2 week period when you know the park will be absolutely packed and the lines will be really really long? If it were me I might go and have a swim in the wave pool but I wouldn't line up for rides. I still think that this summer might even be a bit quieter than last year. There's no brand new attractions, unless the Pirates show at Sea World gets back on track and think that if people with VIP Passes come to the parks it will mostly be after 2pm for dive in movies.

I know who is going to care about the blockout dates... staff and christmas paying customers! The park will be packed and I don't think it's fair that full price paying guests are subjected to larger crowds because of the pass. I liked the VIP pass concept but I think now it's just gone for the money hungry approach.
Holding a 3 park mega pass..I agree. They really need to pull their finger out and start working out ways to improve the value of the standard annual passes! Idea's such as early access, access to special events such as halloween, complimentary locker hire at wet'n'wild, better discounts throughout shops at the park would all be good places to start and would actually have me considering renewing when my pass expires. At the moment your either a VIP member or a Sucker member for buying the same thing for $160 more! Jay