Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

I can attest to how true it is that many who don't like thrill rides are missing out. My mum really didn't want to go on it because she had seen the TV spots and thought it was a thrill ride. If I wasn't there to tell her otherwise she would have missed the ride altogether, and it's the only ride in the park she can go on.

Noticed that there is no signage for the new Justice League ride and as I was sitting outside a lot of people looking at and taking photos of the building but not going in. Even in the queue line people were commenting they thought it was just a walkthrough thing and not a ride. Meanwhile this is still displayed outside the new "DC" area (attached image of signage). Will we be seeing any updates done soon? Was able to walk on the the Justice League ride while Superman and Green Lantern had 30 minute wait times. Response: Thanks for the message, we are definitely aware of the old signage and have new artwork on the way. Lucky for you, you were able to get right on the new attraction ;)blank.gif Being a customer service rep I know they just used a combination of the can-can, phrase substitution, and staging techniques, so I replied: While yes it was great to get straight on, as I work in the hospitality industry where we frequently get guests attending the park, my main concern is the fact that many members of the public are missing out on the opportunity to experience the attraction due to the non existence of signage. There were also a few coming off disappointed as it is marketed on your website as a thrill ride...

Got to try this out 5 times today. Overall impression - good The only sign (apart from what's on the building itself, but you really can't see that until you're right in front of it) was a small A-frame sign that said it was open for technical rehearsals and the safety sign. The queue from ~4pm (when I arrived) was about 5 minutes. Got a few rides in before waiting for FN to start. Throughout the night when we went on it twice more and the line was at most 15 minutes. I don't think anyone knew it was there. First time the gun worked well and I got 71452. 2nd time the gun didn't work at all and I got about ~3k points (you seem to get pitty points along the way) Other times were hit and miss, which was a little annoying but nothing to cry about. Hitting the targets in 3D was pretty hard, not sure if I was just aiming at the wrong spot or what but it was pretty quick and you don't really seem to be given a chance to know what's going on. Theming was good. The stars in the tube with the silver dude (audio was a bit muffled or it was too noisy in the queue or whatever but I didn't catch his name) didn't go out when he shot them. Only 2 of the 3 did. Batman seems to be very lazy in this. He's at the start telling you what to do, then appears at the end to say good job. Lazy bastard could have helped.

I went last Friday night, it was a walkthrough straight past the pre-show to a 1 minute lineup. All of my friends thought the ride was closed since there was no line up outside the building and overall in my opinion the ride was okay, good theming but kinda boring. I know I got highest score but there was no sign when exiting to show everyones score and who got the highest?

I know I got highest score but there was no sign when exiting to show everyones score and who got the highest?

I don't think they really need a tv or whatever at the end of the ride to say who got the highest. I mean theres only 4 in your car so you can just look at eachothers scores. Different to AvsPvsY where there are a lot more people and you need a tv showing the scores.

No, they need a screen. Put it down the bottom of the one with all the Justice League members thanking you. Went on this twice on Friday night, first time I was the only person in the queue so rode alone. Good to see all the animatronics were working, noticed the guy behind the door is wearing a Batman shirt. Still had issues with targets not registering though.

No, they need a screen. Put it down the bottom of the one with all the Justice League members thanking you. Went on this twice on Friday night, first time I was the only person in the queue so rode alone. Good to see all the animatronics were working, noticed the guy behind the door is wearing a Batman shirt. Still had issues with targets not registering though.

I think having it plonked at the bottom of that screen would be a break of theme and would be too hard to pay attention to the main screen and the small one. Better to have it overhead as you approach the unload. Xrazzberry you can't see other peoples scores if sat in the front.....also stop being a wanker with semantics.

No I have noticed you seem to get random points during the ride including during the final screen. Approaching the screen is also where the photo is taken. I posed for it with both guns. Think about it, the only time everyone is really facing forward to look at the screen for the photo.