Constrictor for Wet 'n' Wild

ads086

I certainly can see why you are upset. I hate it when simple implied things that I believe people should be able to figure out confuse me as well. Perhaps it would be easier for everyone involved if next time I break my comments and posts down into a more simplified version so that everyone can understand including posting "I believe" or "In my opinion" or "From my past experiences". Would this be something that would be beneficial to you? What are your thoughts on this plan of attack?

It'll express that it is your opinion, but I'd still be disappointed, or angered (not quite sure which word I should use), by your ignorance. You've got to be pretty ignorant to see all water slides as the same when there are clear distinctions in the experiences and sensations that are provided by different water slides.

I am sorry you feel that way Bmull19. I can certainly see where others are coming from in this topic as it is obviously something they are passionate about and I would definately feel the same way should people make similar comments in regards to things important to me. I guess this is a situation that has been completely blown up due to miscommunication and for the misunderstanding I certainly apologise. I will attempt to be clearer in the future in regards to my postings.