Adventure World 2015 - 'Mi2' Kraken Tornado slide

Tim Dasco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:44 AM, Tim Dasco said:

Thanks Mark for that response, seems like AW will become an ultimate theme park soon when a few more MI's are built. Are u able to say how many years you plan for ie a 5 year plan or do you have a general idea of what's in store for more than those 5 years? I am looking forward to MI50. ? (Not that I will be alive in a 100 years but oh well)

Tim

There is a mix of theming elements in the photo. Some is water mountain gold rush theming, some is additions to DK and some is Kraken/Bucaneer Battles.

90% will be done and installed before the 22nd.

Mark

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:47 PM, Tim Dasco said:

I thought Ardent Leisure never owned it but they were contracted to operate the park.

That is correct.

Thanks Mark for the clarification. I completely forgot about Water mountain gold rush theming. Are we going to see a new name for Water Mountain or will it remain the same? Hmmm no Inferno theming….. Looking forward to seeing the changes in just over a week.

Tim :) -Hope your feeling better Mark.

Edited by Tim Dasco

2 hours ago, Tim Dasco said:

Thanks Mark for the clarification. I completely forgot about Water mountain gold rush theming. Are we going to see a new name for Water Mountain or will it remain the same? Hmmm no Inferno theming….. Looking forward to seeing the changes in just over a week.

Tim :) -Hope your feeling better Mark.

Tim

We debated changing the name however have decided to stay with the name but the Water Mountain logo will definitely have that Gold rush theme.