Gaming Collection

Jay Jay The Jet Plane

Thanks for the feedback Reanimated :) just letting you know the pictures were not taken on my Nicon Coolpix camera, these pictures were taken on my iPad Mini that I won from Movie World back in August so obviously the pictures wouldn't be good on my iPad compared to my camera

If anyone want to get some of these amiibos I suggest you join the amiibo owners Australia community on Facebook they sell, trade

Whoa. Lovely amiibo collection Ninja. Where did you get Lucario from??

Mine (note I keep mine in the box, I am not a scalper):

Wave 1: Mario, Peach, Yoshi (out of box), Donkey Kong, Kirby, Samus, Pikachu, Wii Fit Trainer, Link.

Wave 2: Luigi, Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, Pit.

Wave 3: Sonic, Bowser, Rosalina & Luma.

Most Wanted: Fire Emblem amiibo, Mega Man and Little Mac.

I have Mario, Yoshi and Toad on pre-order from the Super Mario wave, plus Pac-Man from the next Super Smash Bros wave.

Wave 1: Mario, Peach, Yoshi (out of box), Donkey Kong, Kirby, Samus, Pikachu, Wii Fit Trainer, Link.

I have Mario, Yoshi and Toad on pre-order from the Super Mario wave, plus Pac-Man from the next Super Smash Bros wave.

I picked up Lucario from JB HI FI at launch, If you are looking for Marth there's a website called Beat The Bomb they have around 14 Marths available to purchase.

I picked up Lucario from JB HI FI at launch, If you are looking for Marth there's a website called Beat The Bomb they have around 14 Marths available to purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

My Super Mario series are somewhere in the Australia Post network. Did see them at Big W yesterday in Ballina and didn't mind the look of them. Would also seem the original release look to be more permanent as there was Donkey Kong, Peach, Mario, Yoshi, Kirby and Pikachu in stock. Nintendo Australia looks to be getting Japanese stock and localising via the use of stickers for them though.

anyone got the Super Mario Series amiibos yesterday? I got all 6 and plus another Mario amiibo to paint it Gold.. :)

Got all of them save Peach on launch day.

The most annoying thing about the super smash bros amiibo is that they only seem to restock wave 1, and the ones they restock is the ones that don't sell cough cough pikachu.

Nope, no fox, marth villager or wii fit trainer.

I've never seen a Wave 2 or 3 restock since they came out. Nintendo need to get their act together and restock wave 2 and 3 and stop restocking the ones that aren't selling.

The only one of Wave 4 I have on pre-order is Pac-Man.

Edited by XxMrYoshixX