Not a photo of Movie World's new coaster

ashhole157

34 minutes ago, ashhole157 said:

Took by a mate traveling south on the Pacific Highway.

k4wjqcdihznx.jpg

Things you can’t recover in life.

1.       The word after it is said.

2.       The moment after it is missed.

3.       The time after it is gone.

4.       Trying to pass off a photo as The real McCoy.

Transcraft is an American manufacturer of the Transcraft Eagle 2 flat bed trailer...  Hence the American flag...  I was able to find a couple of sites where they do price them in AUD for purchase so that could be a possibility still...

Close up of the number plate of the truck sadly couldn't find anything with a search...  57711 A

But the mudflap does have Las ????? (I read Vegas but meh)...  And a phone number in the 3-3-4 configuration which is again American...

Why would you ship a truck out to Australia when you would then have to get permits and such instead of just arranging one of the many companies here to do it?  

Temp.jpg

Also looking at the barrier behind the track pieces...  I don't recognise that from anywhere along the M1 southbound...  That and like the steering wheel it's on the wrong side...

Edited by MaxxTheMonster

Okay this is an overgeneralisation.....and a really big assumption to make....but...more fuel to the fire......most of the Pacific motorway has a centre medium strip down the middle which is vegetated, the lanes aren't generally divided by walls...shouldn't there be a centre median strip on the opposite side of that truck (not wall).

A wall on that side of the truck would make more sense in America..... 

This thread is like sharks all going in at a dead whale. This pic has sent us all into a frenzy. My thoughts, could the mack boxes be for sdsc and premier/vekoma are doing the new coaster? A collaboration build? Worlds first dual track manufacturer coaster? Mack does a dark ride portion-premier does the roller coaster/intense bit?

Edited by Aw hype

And American plates...

1 hour ago, Ryande16 said:

Also i doubt the track is red when superman is already red.

Solid theory.. Haha

49 minutes ago, Aw hype said:

This thread is like sharks all going in at a dead whale. This pic has sent us all into a frenzy. My thoughts, could the mack boxes be for sdsc and premier/vekoma are doing the new coaster? A collaboration build? Worlds first dual track manufacturer coaster? Mack does a dark ride portion-premier does the roller coaster/intense bit?

Ehh.. No one is in a Frenzy, well except for the ridiculousness of trying to pass the pic off as MW's new addition 

6 hours ago, ashhole157 said:

Took by a mate traveling south on the Pacific Highway.

k4wjqcdihznx.jpg

No guys not giving the not the new coaster for mw it's about that picture back in the thread from a****hole (the parkz member I don't like the name so no link) on the photo with track on a truck, American looking truck

49 minutes ago, Aw hype said:

Las Vegas mud flap, American flag and power lines. Maybe this.

https://rcdb.com/10611.htm

https://rcdb.com/593.htm

repainted on a truck?