The Parkz Update: : Foundations continue to appear for Movie World's 2017 roller coaster

Parkz News

The Parkz Update: : Foundations continue to appear for Movie World's 2017 roller coaster

It's a while yet before we can make any real sense of the mess of footings that will eventually connect with the roller coaster's hundreds of support columns, but construction progresses on Warner Bros. Movie World's 2017 roller coaster.

Click here to continue reading

^Oh I don't know - if the CONDUIT failed, you'd probably run a new trench and connect it up before and after the pile at convenient points, but if the cable itself failed, it wouldn't take much to pull it out, and snake a new one in.

It still seems pretty silly to run it through the pile though.

1 hour ago, YLFATEEKS said:

@reanimated35  Parkz deservers its own coaster.  Did you see dildos update? 

Just now, YLFATEEKS said:

What is there to explain?  Dildo did an update.  I made fun of it. You are meant to laugh at this point.  (Dildo is a person who runs a Facebook page and runs around the parks like a 3-year-old.) 

Should have used a capital in the first post to show you were referring to a person...

Capitalization rule #2

Use capitals for proper nouns. In other words, capitalize the names of people, specific places, and things.

Still wasn't funny though...

17 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Ahh. I understand now.

It was a little bit...

I guess after reading a "news" article about a woman having to go to hospital to have one removed after an interesting Saturday morning and then coming here and seeing that post...  Situation wasn't right for laughter...

54 minutes ago, MaxxTheMonster said:

I guess after reading a "news" article about a woman having to go to hospital to have one removed after an interesting Saturday morning and then coming here and seeing that post...  Situation wasn't right for laughter...

I'm gonna need you to PM me a link to that News article

31 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

I'm gonna need you to PM me a link to that News article

21 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

@MaxxTheMonster Me too!

http://www.viralthread.com/woman-toy-bravely-shares-photo/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=WHM&utm_campaign=mnshmr&lc_content_id=5lxGevpdA