Big Breaking News for Australia’s Biggest Theme Park
It was a big moment for Dreamworld when the gates opened this morning launching its biggest summer campaign yet, which showcased an unforgettable summer line up and signalled a new marketing direction which captures the true essence of the Gold Coast’s most iconic theme park.
Australia’s Biggest Pass to Australia’s Biggest Theme Park, was launched to guests with a Big Summer Festival held in Main Street featuring everything new and exciting coming up just in time for the school holidays.
“Since opening in 1981, Dreamworld has grown into Australia’s Biggest Theme Park. Today, what stands us apart from every other theme park is our unique ability to give guests an all-inclusive experience of rides, slides, entertainment and wildlife all in one place,” said Dreamworld Chief Operating Officer, Greg Yong.
“We are striving to create a global benchmark for guest experience here at Dreamworld by offering big world-class attractions, entertainment and events for the whole family that are unlike any other.”
“Sky Voyager has proven to be our most popular attraction since opening in August and we can expect the same for the new Fully 6 waterslides opening in the coming weeks at the newly transformed WhiteWater World,” said Mr Yong.
The summer line up at Dreamworld will include...
- The chance to experience BIG sights on the Southern Hemisphere’s first and only flying theatre, the newly opened Sky Voyager.
- Dreamworld’s BIGGEST pool party, to officially open the Fully 6 waterslide complex and celebrate the completion of WhiteWater World’s multi-million dollar refurbishments.
- BIG showstopping entertainment with internationally recognised theatre and events company,
- Strut & Fret twirling into Dreamworld on Boxing Day until 12 January. The live theatre show at the Dreamworld Exhibition Centre will be an unmissable family-friendly extravaganza called Fun House. Australia’s most loved children’s entertainers, The Wiggles will also be performing their live show at Dreamworld on 13 December.
- A BIG baby-boom in the wildlife area with some tiny paws and claws stealing the hearts of wildlife carers and guests including juvenile crocodiles, koala joeys and kangaroo joeys.
- BIG hugs from some of our most loved characters including Dreamworld’s very own Kenny and
- Belinda, DreamWorks heroes from Madagascar, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda, and ABC Kids favourites.
Plus, there is so much more in store as the park continues to invest in the ultimate guest experience, including park-wide refurbishments and the construction of a MACK Blue Fire Launch coaster which will feature the Southern Hemisphere’s first triple launch system. It will also include the world’s first separate spinning gondola attached to the rear of the rollercoaster train.