All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Unaware of the context, would never ever have said that if I knew the meaning behind the colour, thought they’d just gone and made it look like a cheap carnival ride rather than keeping with the flash theme. Fantastic that is can be altered to suit themes and the “standard” will be red yellow apologies for any offence caused to anyone I’ve apologised for not realising the context behind the photos
  3. So for clarification, yuck to Autism Awareness? Lovely sentiment!
  4. @Brad2912 it’s for autism awareness month, so it doesn’t isn’t yuck. If they used this day to day, then maybe, but for raising awareness ‘yuck’ shouldn’t be the word used. But this shows the capability of the lighting package for the ride and I think they could do some really cool stuff if they just mixed red and yellow for this. And good on the park for investing in a lighting package for the ride, something they’ve only ever done for Rivals at the park
  5. It’s been lit like this for Autism QLD Day… just drove past and it’s lit up Red and Yellow now. Looks cool with Green Lantern, Rivals all lit up at night! Well done to the AV team, wonder what it will do when the ride is operating?
  6. Then dont say it I actually just passed the park on the highway and each side of the track was lit up in its respective color looking quite good But of course it seems like on here anything that that park does must automatically be shit even when its not finished
  7. *apologies for any offence caused, was unaware they had chosen these colours for a specific cause and thought that was a permanent lighting choice. again, my apologies
  8. Today
  9. On Friday next week, it will sadly be the 20th anniversary of Wonderland shutting down. While in the two decades since the closure, the Australian amusement park industry has developed greatly, for many people, especially Sydneysiders, the park remains a fond memory, and the closure is still saddening. The community that has developed around the park is honestly one of the strongest theme park groups, aside from Parkz, in Australia, and I am proud to be part of it. Use this forum to share any fond memories you may have, as well as any facts regarding the park. Additionally, any hopes for future parks in Sydney can also be shared here.
  10. Because it’s an easy way to make extra money. Whenever I visited the old arcade, it was always pretty busy. I think there’s still enough interest in arcades these days to justify having one (the success of Timezone and Iplay proves it). Plus I’m pretty sure Village already own a bunch of machines from their Intencity arcade division. They could easily plop down a few redemption games (hopefully in a nicely presented building/area) and find success.
  11. I would say bigger question is why was one major ride building turned into maintenance and storage and now another into first aid and rehab center Whats next Roxy theater turned into an executive meeting room
  12. What the hell is wrong with people in this group All i read is people complaining everything they do is shit and then they do something good and its post about what its shit or not worth bothering for a few nights a year Get a life
  13. Ah, now it makes sense, was almost thinking they did something that was unnecessary but welcome, with the main focus being on guest experience!
  14. You never been to a corporate night at MW @DaptoFunlandGuy
  15. That's going to be great at the 3-4 night events the ride will be open for per year. I do wonder how visible its going to be during daytime operations. I do also wonder what will happen with some of the LEDs inevitably break and whether they'll just switch it off and call it a day, or install static white LEDs as replacements, though I do want them to maintain it in its 'premiere' state of course. Am I the only one annoyed that the chase sequence follows the outline of the shape, rather than tracing out each letter in turn?
  16. Did the laminated sign printer machine get retired or something?
  17. Don't forget it will be the world's most iconic water ride.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Movie World have shown off the attraction signs lighting package at night. Kudos to the park because this is the best attraction sign they’ve done in a long time RPReplay_Final1713393894.mov
  20. where did we even hear they were getting a new arcade? was there permits, filings or is it just a rumour. with the first aid building going to me it’s more likely a new ride will go there, maybe a small kids coaster.
  21. Probably need a location more central in the park for that kind of thing, I dunno. Close enough to west and scooby, close enough to Main Street, close enough to Dc. Also the ambo point is valid too the building is right next to a service road. Real question is why does there need to be an arcade in a theme park? This isn’t sega world, and if people want to do that they’d go to Timezone. I never saw anyone in the old arcade ever so why bother making alterations to a building for a new one? Make it a walk through or a proper attraction of some degree, it a complete waste of space that movie world does not have in spades
  22. What are you going on about? The only thing related to a toilet is the 💩 you just said.
  23. it is a bigger space but it is just using one side, i dont see them moving mazes out of there they just wont be as long as IT was.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.