All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What the hell is wrong with people in this group All i read is people complaining everything they do is shit and then they do something good and its post about what its shit or not worth bothering for a few nights a year Get a life
  3. Ah, now it makes sense, was almost thinking they did something that was unnecessary but welcome, with the main focus being on guest experience!
  4. Today
  5. You never been to a corporate night at MW @DaptoFunlandGuy
  6. That's going to be great at the 3-4 night events the ride will be open for per year. I do wonder how visible its going to be during daytime operations. I do also wonder what will happen with some of the LEDs inevitably break and whether they'll just switch it off and call it a day, or install static white LEDs as replacements, though I do want them to maintain it in its 'premiere' state of course. Am I the only one annoyed that the chase sequence follows the outline of the shape, rather than tracing out each letter in turn?
  7. Did the laminated sign printer machine get retired or something?
  8. Don't forget it will be the world's most iconic water ride.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Movie World have shown off the attraction signs lighting package at night. Kudos to the park because this is the best attraction sign they’ve done in a long time RPReplay_Final1713393894.mov
  11. where did we even hear they were getting a new arcade? was there permits, filings or is it just a rumour. with the first aid building going to me it’s more likely a new ride will go there, maybe a small kids coaster.
  12. Probably need a location more central in the park for that kind of thing, I dunno. Close enough to west and scooby, close enough to Main Street, close enough to Dc. Also the ambo point is valid too the building is right next to a service road. Real question is why does there need to be an arcade in a theme park? This isn’t sega world, and if people want to do that they’d go to Timezone. I never saw anyone in the old arcade ever so why bother making alterations to a building for a new one? Make it a walk through or a proper attraction of some degree, it a complete waste of space that movie world does not have in spades
  13. What are you going on about? The only thing related to a toilet is the 💩 you just said.
  14. it is a bigger space but it is just using one side, i dont see them moving mazes out of there they just wont be as long as IT was.
  15. Two entirely different types of experiences. Both true quality in their own respective ways.
  16. MW would hype an s-bend in a new block of toilets!
  17. World Class WATER based attraction for SEA World....Viking Revenge MarkII....with next generation wetter water.... 😎
  18. Photos from today: Framework has begun going up for the building that’ll enclose roughly half of Jungle Rush’s layout. Look into the (gutted) inside of Billabong: And, the supports: I don’t know what the status of the turntable at Vekoma’s workshop is, but there are visible tags on the shipment that read ‘Platform Supports’, and that tied with the catwalks, and shape of some support columns, has me guessing these are for it.
  19. Seems like they do really want to have it open one last time before Murrisippi Motors opens. With how slow insurers are though I don't think it will happen
  20. I agree with this fully. The main issue with the way the parks does it now is that it almost never opens in time for when it was marketed for and then throw in the issues and kinks every new ride has makes it a bad look for guest to see it closed during peak times when the extra capacity is needed. Lethithan is a perfect example of this the delays and the constant down time of construction killed the buzz and hype of its opening. Ultimately when it did open it was having constant issues with extended periods of downtime and the media had a frenzy talking about the disappointment of people flying from other parts of the country to ride it for it to be closed. Try telling this to BGH @wikiverse
  21. Its using a lot more than just the corner of the building. Its got an internal ambulance bay, additional bed capacity, new and expanded facilities, business services for team member use such as rehabilitation etc. Its quite an expansive growth and is needed.
  22. Its unlikely to open by the 26th. Your looking at possibly early May, the attraction hasn't been handed to Operations yet which will involve quite a bit of training and commissioning to establish an opening roster.
  23. Operating costs aren't that important if you're attracting enough guests, which you won't do if you keep rides closed.
  24. DCeased only took up half the building, the first aid office is just using a corner of the building. I won’t be suprised if the reasoning is cause it’s easier to get ambulances in and out if needed.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.