All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Original

Consentino Live at Dreamworld

I think the best seasonal night show we've seen from the parks is the night show SW used to run over Summer back in the 90's on their lake... Which is saying something considering the 90's were how many years ago now?!
  3. Today
  4. pin142

Aside from the gates I don't think they have changed much when it comes to the carpark recently so that should be expected.
  5. Brad2912

6. Archer

DW car park today looks the same as most of other days in the past 18 months. 😂
  7. Yesterday
  8. pushbutton

I'd be more than happy to see something even better of course.
  9. Skeeta

Thank you Professor Push, thank you for your edurmercation.👍🏼 I'll give you the 411.🤩 You haven't seen much if that's your best entertainment at any Theme park.
  10. pushbutton

The way to state your opinion was something like "Personally I didn't enjoy Beatbox. I thought (insert what you didn't like about Beatbox)".
  11. T-bone

I know the definition of Opinion Push, don't get your knickers in a knot! I was just stating my opinion that your opinion is wrong. But, I think Skeeta hit the ball in one.
  12. Skeeta

@T-boneBeat box was aimed at children and probably why you didn't like it.
  13. pushbutton

Can I suggest you look up the definition of "opinion". It's obviously not something you're familiar with, but you will be absolutely amazed.
  14. T-bone

Nah, you aren’t. If we say beat box is the pinnacle of evening entertainment, then boy we are aiming really low, to the point that the abomination that is Hollywood stunt driver 2 is a substantially better offering than that crappy fake DJ show. I hope it never returns.
  15. pushbutton

It may amaze you, but believe it or not, I am actually every bit as entitled to have an opinion as you are! I know that's hard to believe, but it's absolutely true.
  16. westical

Which one is then?
  17. Skeeta

Dreamworlds new pricing

Easy to do when AW pricing is what the people were accustomed to and expected from AW. DW & Village on the other hand have continuously for at least the last five years given radically low prices, and this is what people have come to accustomed to and now expect. Village grew a set and raised the gate but if you go by Village’s AGM they have suffered a year of backlash at the gate and it’s only now balancing out. DW now have the problem of people waiting for the discounts they have come accustomed to. And I bet the pass Push purchased last year was discounted too. VFM is about price if the parks make it that way.
  18. T-bone

Beatbox? Really? The best seasonal show the park has ever done? Push, you really are...best stop there before I upset anyone.
  19. pushbutton

Dreamworlds new pricing

Ah. Now it makes sense!
  20. Gold Coast Amusement Force

Dreamworlds new pricing

The adults at kids prices isn't avaliable for annual passes.
  21. Mark Shaw

Dreamworlds new pricing

When we put the prices up at Adventure World we hardly got boo from anyone, because the quality is there. I'm pretty confident we could have pushed the prices even higher without much resistance. VFM is not about price, it's about the equation of $$ and what you get for it. There will always be cheap people. They can go to LP Melbourne.
  22. Brad2912

Whilst probably well above the capital expenditure they’d want to outlay, a “Dreamworks Festival” with a parade, increased meet & greets, a new show to replace the current Madagascar one (or an additional show) and some activation style events such as kids Kung fu Panda training sessions, Trolls singing competition etc etc. Maybe introduce HTTYD to the park with Chinese dragons style performances themed to the characters Dreamworks is by far DWs most valuable and recognisable brand/property and they should probably leverage it more.
  23. Last week
  24. pushbutton

Outback Spectacular "Heartland"

I saw Heartland again last night. Maybe they've done some fine tuning as it seemed much easier to follow the storyline of the show. Still not as good as High Country Legends in my opinion, but not bad. I was really hoping that by now they'd have come up with another song for the end of the show, but once again it was "I still call Australia home"! It's a great song, but there are many others that would be at least as suitable, maybe more so. One other observation. I know I've previously commented about how good the projection mapping was, but now I'm not entirely sure there even was any. Without a doubt there are amazing effects the way they've projected images onto both the front wall and the floor, but is it projection mapping, or just projections? Having seen some Youtube videos of Projection mapping used elsewhere, I'd say it's just projections really. Still very impressive though!
  25. pushbutton

Agreed. Just the first thing that came to mind, but I'm certain another indoor show could be arranged.
  26. Brad2912

I enjoyed both those shows but they are only effective of an evening, so would work better in the Sept or summer school holidays imo if they were to do something similar again
  27. pushbutton

The best entertainment I have ever seen at any theme park was the BeatBox show and the following year another one that was nearly as good called the Fire Machine. Not the same as Consentino, but I'd love to see another show like those!
  28. Slick

Which is what you did. A moral lesson for the day - just because you can doesn't mean you should, especially when it's at the expense of the individual. Just because most folks here know my name and i'm somewhat public about it still doesn't mean it's appropriate to throw my PO Box or phone number out there. PM me if you have any further queries on this. Back on topic - now that Consentino is done for the holidays - is there something similar you'd like to see next school holidays?
  29. Archer

Dreamworlds new pricing

1. Load more activity