Six Flags MM on the tease

Coasterjoe

They have been constructing an RMC Raptor for some time now. The footings have already been installed, and raptor track and trains have been spotted at the park. I’ve been following it’s construction recently. Looks awesome, many people think the yellow track and red supports represent The Flash, and with a new flash film coming soon with Michael Keaton’s Batman, I have little doubt this is what they’re going for! Check out Theme Park Tracker and Theme Park ERT for their uploads on the coaster, as well as weekly updates on the construction. The station is being built as of this time.

0AA351C6-9D55-40D4-81E9-9724BB3EFE5C.jpeg

D4E09ECA-8D93-468A-B6BA-7E44AEA9EB15.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

53 minutes ago, Im Hungry said:

Super right?

I assume they've publicly announced and revealed that their Superman ride now operates forwards and backwards, perhap we'll see the landing of another superhero ride there too?

Maybe! My money is on the RMC Raptor below being themed off Superman 

34 minutes ago, Gtmichaels said:

They have been constructing an RMC Raptor for some time now. The footings have already been installed, and raptor track and trains have been spotted at the park. I’ve been folowing it’s construction recently. Looks awesome, many people think the yellow track and red supports represent The Flash, and with a new flash film coming soon with Michael Keaton’s Batman, I have little doubt this is what they’re going for! Check out Theme Park Tracker and Theme Park ERT for their uploads on the coaster, as well as weekly updates on the construction. The station is being built as of this time.

0AA351C6-9D55-40D4-81E9-9724BB3EFE5C.jpeg

D4E09ECA-8D93-468A-B6BA-7E44AEA9EB15.jpeg

I should have investigated prior to posting haha. 

In that case maybe unlikely that they are announcing another new large scale attraction, I would say its most likely to do with the official naming of the raptor which would be superman related. 

13 minutes ago, fletch said:

Thats what I was thinking. I doubt it would be Superman considering they already have a ride themed to him, but I guess its still a possibility?

True, it does make more sense that its a different super. 

The Flash probably makes the most sense given the colours of the track and supports that are there. 

Who knows, it could be a red herring and its something else entirely. 

I just looked up “Wonder Woman” at SFMM, and they have “Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth”. Just a run of the mill round-up flat. I think this makes it less likely for WW, leaving The Flash as the mostly viable option. Anything can happen tho.

Also, it seems that the Six Flags chain does not copy superhero-themed rides in their parks, if there is a Batman: The Ride, that is the only one in the park. Not saying they don’t clone themes from one park to another, which is why WW was probably on some people’s minds, seeing as though another single rail WW coaster already operates at SFFT. So seeing two WW rides in one park would probs be kinda confusing haha.

Like if you say “Let’s go on Wonder Woman!” to which the response is “which one?”. 😂

Edited by Gtmichaels
Grammar

12 minutes ago, Coasterjoe said:

Not guna lie, I think a ride like this would be a perfect replacement for AA ;) One can dream! 

It sure would! Would love to see one here, but.......

An RMC single-rail coaster in the Gold Coast would fit either parks nicely.

Would love to see one in either blue circles, but who knows what'll happen.

476301621_DreamworldLand.thumb.JPG.094be3f31e29087abe687d80bfaffe32.JPG

One thing for sure, we probs won't be seeing a thrill ride be built on the island...

Edited by Im Hungry