HMS Endeavour (Wonderland)

zacsta_1997

I’m a part of the Theme Park Review Facebook Group and someone in the group asked if anyone knew what the manufacturer of the HMS Endeavour was from Wonderland. 
I instantly thought Huss, or possibly Intamin as they use to work with Intamin, but upon trying to research the ride, not much is known about the manufacturer. 

so I thought I’d come here to see if anyone can share some more about the ride :)

Edited by joz

• joz changed the title to HMS Endeavour (Wonderland)

Yeah - Bounty's was a looping starship.

HMS Endeavour (formerly known as Sea Demon when it was in International Village) is a ride model called 'Sea Panic'. 

I have searched for years to find more information about this ride, and I have never been able to turn anything up beyond the model name. 

I have no idea where it came from before wonderland (or if it was new) and its one of the biggest 'origin' mysteries we have about the park. 

2 hours ago, Wil_i_am_not said:

Heard a rumour once that the Endeavour could’ve been an SDC make, but can’t for the life of me remember where or from who I heard it from. Would’ve been a couple of years ago now at least.

Always wondered where it ended up after Wonderland. Most likely scrapped.

Yeah it was unfortunately. It was placed out the back with Space Probe and neither were ever seen again.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, Wil_i_am_not said:

Heard a rumour once that the Endeavour could’ve been an SDC make, but can’t for the life of me remember where or from who I heard it from. Would’ve been a couple of years ago now at least.

Always wondered where it ended up after Wonderland. Most likely scrapped.

So this isn’t the same looping ship at Sunway Lagoon (that’s been there since 2005)?

On 13/11/2021 at 1:18 AM, iwerks said:

So this isn’t the same looping ship at Sunway Lagoon (that’s been there since 2005)?

This ^ is Wonderland's Intamin Looping Starship. It was called 'Bounty's Revenge'. Yes, it did get sent to Sunway Lagoon and I believe continues to operate to this day. It isn't what this thread is about.

image.thumb.png.28d1d8720b7e34d312e14c47d9ff07fb.png

This ^ is the HMS Endeavour.

https://youtu.be/IrfKfydhfR8