Dreamworld 40th Birthday

gavinfulikes

Dreamworld’s 40th Birthday “Making Memories” is now on Dreamworld’s website under the “What’s On” section. It links to a 404 page however

The logo consists of Dreamworld with it’s modern day attractions but in the classic logo style. What do you think of it?

B71E3447-D6CD-4B7D-AAE2-FAC2D4AB320C.jpeg.9e7b6d448d9552bec71140282e62c7e7.jpeg

Edited by gavinfulikes

I absolutely love that they have updated that classic logo and have brought it back. That’s the DW I love, I hope they do a heap of things like this. I believe I read somewhere or heard from someone at the park that they have updated/brining back the original park song for the campaign and will be played in the park.

Edited by themagician

10 minutes ago, themagician said:

I absolutely love that they have updated that classic logo and have brought it back. That’s the DW I love, I hope they do a heap of things like this. I believe I read somewhere or heard from someone at the park that they have updated/brining back the original park song for the campaign and will be played in the park.

Do you mean the dreamworld one day holiday song

26 minutes ago, Rabbit2014 said:

The 4-8 January when trading hours extended till 7.30pm is great cause it gives guests a chance to ride steel taipan at night.

Keeping the new year celebrations going I guess.

Would be nice to see fireworks come off the Dreamworld tower on New Years tho.

The Giant Drop can act as the Gold Coast's ball drop.

• 2 weeks later...