Sign in to follow this  
nezzur

Clearing things up

4 posts in this topic

Ok, I created this topic to see what rumours people have heard about new ride at wonderland and thought i'd bring you up to speed on some stuff too. First, wonderland is now several years overdue for a new major attraction. 1985 - open 1990 - demon 1995 - space probe 2003 - still nothing Apparently they had been negotiating with Intamin and had confirmed the worlds first 9 inverting coaster but upon the announcement of thorpe parks ride it was cancelled. Now they may go for a hyper. Alternatively, people think they are looking to get a well themed large log flume similar to that at WB movie world. What they will do now is anyones guess. Anybody have any idea?

I think they would be very silly to tear down the beastie. I really really hope they build a big attraction in the old little wonders land so access to the beastie is still possible. A family type log flume would be excellent and maybe use some of the wildlife park as a seeting for the boats to go through. They could even call it Ned Kelly's Get away!! hahahahah! Then maybe a year later they can build a mega coaster. There is soooooo much room in that park.

I really think a hyper would be the way to go. The only problem would be cost. The companies charge a fortune in for shipping. With all their room a hyper could be turned into one of the best on the planet. Maybe they could go with another prototype like space probe. That would probably make it a little cheaper.

well what i heard was the park is building something that will break all records thats coming from steven galbraith (the manager) i had the privlige of bumpig into him one day. Nice guy