Theme Park Food

aussienetman

3 hours ago, joz said:

Is the pizza still good? Haven't had it for ages but that's always been my go to when I am eating there.

The pizzas were fantastic when Dough bros first opened, but I found they dropped in quality and toppings as time went by. I haven’t given them another shot in the last 12 months though so they could have improved  

11 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

The pizzas were fantastic when Dough bros first opened, but I found they dropped in quality and toppings as time went by. I haven’t given them another shot in the last 12 months though so they could have improved  

I miss the Pizzas.  I thought they were great.

Edited by Troy81

I visited dough bros on several occasions because of how many people raved about them. On every visit, there were flies buzzing around the hotbox and there didn't seem to be any effort to control them or keep them off the food. 

Best meal I've had from there came out of a glass bottle.

^Despite my comments above on them, i'm always wary of google reviews. I've always found most people don't care to leave a review unless:

1. They have a problem \ complaint and want to publicly call out the seller
  2. They've been incentivised (ie: leave us 5 stars for your next XXX free!)

Most people don't go out of their way to leave positive feedback - although like most everything there are exceptions.

End result is you tend to get a negatively slanted perspective on what is offered.

I make some odd choices to eat when I’m at the park. Usually, I’m not hungry. So I normally get popcorn a ice cream, and a slushie/milkshake from the Ice Cream Parlour. They got a special extra large ice cream at the moment called the “Big Dipper”. They get a huge scoop of whatever flavour available and squirt chocolate syrup and sprinkles all over! They used to have these yummy mini doughnuts that you used to be able to see outside with a special window them making it! It used to draw tons of people waiting for a squeaky voice with his pants dropping because he just couldn’t use a belt with a funny badge! They got rid of it about 3 to 4 years ago, what a shame. 

Otherwise, I’ll get a proper meal from either the Helter Skelter Café, or the Hungry Horse. It’s very boring what I get there because of an evil enemy called MSG. MSG converts you to a member of the Kardashians in an instant! No thank you! At least LPS do a better job at it than others! *cough* KFC *cough*

• Thanks 1