Sign in to follow this  
PattieBoi

Photos

34 posts in this topic

I have a couple of photos of the Skyrider, Fred Flinstone Splashdown and a couple more. Would you like me to scan them?

Only because of your name I will not refer you to the Community Guidelines old son. Not that they mean much anymore just quietly. Welcome Hurricane. With a name like yours, you'll fit in here beautifully Captain.

Mate, me and you will get on for sure. If only everyone was like you. :P Good to have you onboard. What is your background? Just an interest in theme parks or you worked in them etc?

I'll be able to scan them next Saturday, Im so busy with my assingments :( and I have to try and find the album. Sorry about that! ;)

Well Lets See am in year 7 and failing maths :P have been to many carnivals and am gonna be hitting the theme parks between october 3 and 9 at the gold coast! Theme parks here i come and anyone is welcome to join me if they want

Why not just ask buddy? I am at Dreamworld every single Saturday (or at least I try) and am always wearing at Dreamworld Visor. Best way to meet people is at a certain ride's entrance at a certain time. But Saturdays are far superior days than Sunday within regards to queue time. I learnt that one from experience.

So Saturday is a better day to go so does anyone want to come and meet in front of the reef diver at 10:15 i will be wearing a Giant Drop Shirt so the day am planing to come is the 9th of October anyone wanting to come feel free to show up on the day! :)

I'm 12. It would great to go,but I doubt I can make it.A,I don't have an all-year pass,B,If these B&M rumours are true,I wanna stick around a while and spend my money at a DW with 2 new rides instead of one.I'll be there when the next one ride comes :)Plus I'm assuming the crowd's will be high for a while after the Claw.And that's my thingy below your name!

Here are the photos guys. They're kinda crappy but who cares. They were the only ones that I could find. I have more but I have to try and find them, as soon as I find the others I'll scan them! :)