The Claw is here!

Slick

Hopefully by tonight, I will have you the first ever footage of the The Claw in action. It is pretty much running well except they are having a few problems with the Gyro Swinging after the climax. Either that or it is a Ride Trade thing, but I doubt that because there was quite a lot of spinning testing being done and a lot of modifications. Sweet. It looked absolutely amazing, and the supports that connect the Gyro to the swinging beam are now actually in a star pattern.

Who cares if it is a Mondial or Huss or Intamin or whatever they all do exactly the same thing, the floor lowers, the ride swings and spins, the ride stops the floor raises and everyone gets off. What difference does it make as to who designed it? "The Bus is now leaving for Makers Creek, NSW"

Well i was at dreamworld today, i will also confirm The CLAW is now in motion. I viewed it many times during the morning, and at lunch time they would have done approx 6 cycles in a row. More news on the AREA too, there will be a MINI PUTT PUTT being added. There is a staff preview for the ride next wednesday. I also asked my friend if they had heard of a new coaster for dreams.. they replied no, they havent heard anything about one. they are going to ask if the rumours are true. One more final note, was at Movieworld today, went on wild west, nothing has been done upstairs as far as i can see its the same as what it was 3 weeks ago b4 close down. they have however placed higher sides on the left of the boat so u only eixt the side ur supposed to!

Interesting to hear about the mini putt putt. So maybe the area is going to be classified as a separate jungle themed 'world' with the Claw and Putt Putt. Seems like a pretty small world. Much like Ocean parade was when it was just the Stingray and Wipeout. Re Wild West Falls. Does this mean that the gust of wind and smoke from the 'exploding' TNT barrel in the final room is still not functioning?

Well I'm very sad to hear both of these things... FIRST Put Putt is just dodgy as if you ask me. Something like this has no place in a so called 'profesional' theme park, of course it will be a ****ty upcharge and I HATE upcharge in parks. Come on DW you can do better than this! As for WWF Thats very poor indeed. Here we all were saying how good the park was for going out and restoring the ride to its former glory. It's clear they haven't done this and now my bet is on they wont. IMO the current state of the ride IS NOT acceptable and just looks like ****. POOR FORM MOVIEWORLD. ...would have expected this from our friends up the road but not from such a top class park which I believe MW has every chance of becoming.

Hey Goboi, easy on the sauce mate, we've all been through the conversation of how we all have a life right? I borrowed a mate's camera and it is being processed for you guys. Plus I have better things to do at the moment than upload photos on dial-up, and you'll find out my new project soon.