Sign in to follow this  
Belgian

WBMW Germany is no more...

10 posts in this topic

Goodbye Looney Tunes Goodbye Batman Goodbye Tom & Jerry The park will be renamed "Movie Park Germany" and it will feature a huge amount of changes worth € 10 million: - Gotham City and Marienhof areas will be rethemed - Looney Tunes land will be rethemed (new name -> Wonderland) - Batman simulator will be rethemed - Marvin 4D film will be replaced - some rides will get a name not related to movies (Eraser -> FX) - the Looney Tunes Adventure and the river rapids will be updated - the Studio Tour will be updated - the park will become greener - more movie props will arrive - in 2006 a new major ride - etc. The park has many WB rides such as the Lethal Weapon, Eraser and Wild Wild West coasters, The Wild Bunch freefall tower, shows and parades featuring WB & DC characters, etc. etc. http://www.coastersandmore.de/rides/palamo...nmain_eng.shtml

Finally someone has found where Wonderland went. Maybe they will re-name it 'Wodnerland' hey Shifty? "The Bus is now leaving for Wentworths Sugarloaf, NSW"

Well, they have Bermuda Triangle (more or less the same as in your SeaWorld) and a rapids ride with a Neverending Story theme. I'm sure they will find some good movies to have at the park. Other companies enough: Miramax, Sony, Fox, New Line, Touchstone, etc.

It seems pointless to have it called Movie Park with no movies behind it, although, if they could get the rights from Buena Vista, Id love to see an 'Air Force One' ride. "Get off my plane", and then a HUGE vertical drop!

"time to say goodbye to Tom and Jerry, and other Warner Bros. Characters" this is what is captioned under a picture on the "movie park" link belgian posted... i might be misreading the concept here, but - unless im mistaken, aren't Tom and Jerry both Hanna Barbera Characters and not Warner? just thought i'd ask...