DREAMWORLD NEWS!

kennykoala

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THE INFO I GOT FROM A FRIEND (RIDE OP) AT DREAMWORLD. IT HAS A 10 YR PLAN TO MOVE THE PARK ENTRANCE TO KOALA COUNTRY END OF THE PARK!! THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO HAVE 2 MORE SEPERATE PARKS... A WATER PARK, AND A ZOO. BIG BROTHER SHOULD ALSO BE STARTING LATER THIS TIME ROUND..EARLY MAY! JUST A BIT ABOUT MYSELF, I HAVE JUST GOT BACK FROM A 3 WEEK THEME PARK TRIP IN THE USA... I DID DISNEY, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, KNOTTS BERRY FARM, UNIVERSAL, AND SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!

WOW sounds coool. I think thats pretty freaky as I am just about to leave on a 2 week park hopping trip to the US visiting Vegas and LA. I will be visiting Disney, Universal, Knott's and SFMM. How did you find Calf. Adventure for thrills? I am planning to skip it in favour of more days at SFMM as this has clearly got to be one of the worlds top thrill parks (well if you can't get to Cedar Point anyhow).

posted by djrappa

I will be visiting Disney, Universal, Knott's and SFMM. How did you find Calf. Adventure for thrills? I am planning to skip it in favour of more days at SFMM as this has clearly got to be one of the worlds top thrill parks
dude have fun , but dont skip DCA it is a great park , it may not have all the rides SFMM has but it's rides are quailty with alot of disney money and theming put in to them sfmm is great for the amount of coasters but has the worst rep of all the parks, you only need a day there, the staff are rude the rides are not maintain and so on. I go to California every year and always want to go back for Knotts Berry Farm and Disney for its magic. I have had mates who have traveled with me from London who thought sfmm look better but ended up sayin Knotts was better as well as Disney I hope this advice helps. also go on Speed The Ride at the sahara in Las Vegas the smoothest launch coaster I have ever been on. my top 5 rides (i have been on ) (1) Ghostrider (Knotts) (2) Speed (las vegas) (3) Goliath (Sfmm) (4) California screamin (DCA) (5) Riddlers Revenge (Sfmm)

Howdy I agree the rides do look good but is it definiately worth the money for the amount that there are? At this stage we have alocated two 'Disney' days so would we be better to have one day at Disneyland and the other at DCA? I have heard some reports of the negatives of SFMM but I was still leaving two days for the park just for the sheer number of rides and the fact I wouldn't mind more than one ride on them as it will be some time before I can get there again (not like its a 10hour drive away :-)... In Vegas I am staying at NY NY so theres one coaster on the doorstep and yes I'll definately be getting a couple goes in on Speed!

yeah make sure you do both disney parks but what you could do is if you go on a friday or saturday disneyland opens 9am to 12 midnite so you could do DCA 9 am to 4pm (7 hours) and disneyland 4pm to 12am (8 hours) As for vegas I stayed at NYNY on my 1st trip there its a nice hotel (but all the hotels at that end of the strip are) the only disapointing thing was its pool isnt that great compared to the others. but great hotel for theming and everything else, make sure you tour though all the hotels all the way down to Sahara each hotel has its own great theme , with some having shopping malls, shows and niteclubs in as well and Circus Circus has a indoor theme park which is cool. as for the coaster at NYNY, manhatten express good element is the dive roll but the coaster is really slow and expenses $10 compare to speed which is $6. have fun and if you need any advice on vegas just reply or email me P.S make sure you go to Studio 54 niteclub at MGM

• 8 years later...

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THE INFO I GOT FROM A FRIEND (RIDE OP) AT DREAMWORLD. IT HAS A 10 YR PLAN TO MOVE THE PARK ENTRANCE TO KOALA COUNTRY END OF THE PARK!! THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO HAVE 2 MORE SEPERATE PARKS... A WATER PARK, AND A ZOO. BIG BROTHER SHOULD ALSO BE STARTING LATER THIS TIME ROUND..EARLY MAY! JUST A BIT ABOUT MYSELF, I HAVE JUST GOT BACK FROM A 3 WEEK THEME PARK TRIP IN THE USA... I DID DISNEY, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, KNOTTS BERRY FARM, UNIVERSAL, AND SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!

Just happened to be stumbling around and found this. We kind of have 2/3. Water park has been opened. The tigers and the animal stuff was already there, now we add lions. All we need is more animals and the entrance to move within the next 2yrs