Bush Beast Re-Creation

T-bone

2 members have voted

1. 1. Bush Beast Re-Creation

• The Best Yet!
    • It's Ok
    • Needs Some Work
    • I'll help you fix it up!

This is from my Website (www.nolimitsce.tk). I have posted a re-creation of the Bush Beast on my site which i have been tinkering with for a while. I tried creating custom skins for the trains, yet i failed. Anyway i've posted it onto the Roller-coaster.com.au forums (below). Also i am aware that at one stage the G forces go red. And no i couldn't fix it. Anyway tell me what you think of it. I have tryed my absolute best. So be Kind. Don't forget to vote in the poll. Leave your comments.

This seems a lot like a re-creation of Grizzly I saw about a month ago (not just because Bush Beast & Grizzly share the same layout, almost). I forget where I got the Grizzly recreation, probably at WeeWeeSlap.com or Coastersims.com. Anyway, the point is, did you use that track as the base and just modify a few segments (trims etc)? It was fairly accurate, however there are some issues... - No kicker wheels in station. I believe the real Bush Beast rolls out of the station using gravity as the station track is on a very slight slant. - No kicker wheels on the first turnaround's trim. Try removing them and whack on the "complete stop" function for that brake segment. - No kicker wheels on brake run. - Too high. The first drop was way too high, I think I saw the train hit above 120km/h. - No "double drop" on the second main drop (after turnaround trim) - there was a slight dip about halfway through the second drop. Anyway, enough b**ching. Nice job, just needs a few improvements :)

As to your first Question, I used a base of Grizzly a while back, don't know where i got it from. Anyway, the wheels at the Trim, and at the station are there to get the train moving as i fiddled around with it alot, yet i could not get it to work without the wheels. 1 more thing: Can you help me fix it please? :o I relly need help.

• 3 weeks later...

Wont run on my computer. Keeps crashing. Is anyone having the same problem or is it just my computer being stupid? Happened with the Seaworld Corkscrew that i downloaded of this site as well. I had a good look at it in the editor tho. Pretty good job mate nearly there... Track notes: there are some small errors on the layout of the track. However having said that youve done a really good job in getting the basic layout of the track reasonably accurate. ive listed my notes on it below with some things i noticed. 1- after the second drop, the track should be straight, and and it should raise till it meets with the lift hill again. This design has a dip and a bend in this section. the dip is actually between where the track joins with the lift hill and the 2nd fan turn (near station) 2- after the 2nd fan turn the track heads back towards the lift hill again. This layout has the happening BUT has the return back towards the lift hill going OVER the track that came from the frist fan turn....its actually the opposite way around in real life. the track goes over from the 2nd drop and under from the 2nd fan turn (catch my drift??? sounds like chineese to me too hehe) -3 after the 3rd fan turn (under the 1st fan turn) the track should run alongside and connected to the track following the second drop. this piece of track is actually supposed to be connected alongside the track from the second drop, till you get to the braking area. ALSO the raised profile of this section of track is way over dramatised compared to the real life version. 4- there are no trasnport wheels on the real bushbeast...this design has them on the trim brake on the first fan turn and in the braking area, and in the station....bushbeast was completely gravity operated, except for the lift chain. Some PETTY things i noticed was 1- speed of lift hill i think should be a little slower 2- youve used auto supports and havent bothered to edit them after...there is no internal diagional supports on the real bushbest on the INSIDE of the circuit. only on the outside of the lift hill and the 2 big fan turns (excusing the cables that were there of course). its pretty easy to edit by deleting the unwanted bits of support. 3- on the real thing the track that runs alongside other bits of track (above and below) are always directly next to each other. this design its a little wide in places and tends to stray a little. (see 3rd fan turn and retrun to braking area) 4-height...checked the height of the track in the editor and its about 50 mtrs high on the lift hill....real design was 90" or 27.5 mtrs (RCDB.COM)...however having said that it does look pretty good on the game at the height you have it. Anyway like i said those last things were petty and i just have a real eye for detail like this. On my last trip to wonderland i took stacks of photos and a notebook and maped out the design in detail, for the puropse of doing my own design in no limits. So i have a fair bit of info on it with my attempt to get it as real as possible. I havent had the time to finish it but ill let you know when its available...wont be anytime soon cheers