New attractions coming in 2005.

Bussy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you that it won't be Taz, considering that it's in Malaysia now. "The Bus is now leaving for Malay Pool, Western Australia"
Whats so special that you just dont say what rides that could go from wonderland to luna park. ????????.... You come on here saying stuff but cant even say what it is. come one man

GoBoi please read my previous posts again as I think that will answer your question. It's all good and well that they get carnie rides in for holiday periods but it is very hard for the park to keep doing this as it creates safety issues. Ok willsy here are the four rides that Luna Park is looking at Galleons, Balloons, Planes and Endeavour. Balloons or Galleons would be the best bet just because they are family rides and would have greatest appeal to their target demographic either of those plus Planes. I would like to see Endeavour there and think it would fit in problem, the only problem I have with it is that it can be very noisy at times. Is that enough information for you? Gazza the only rides that have left Wonderland are Merry, Dragons, Baby and Taz the rest are still there. "The Bus is now leaving for Noisy Point, NSW"

Neb have you read anything about the residents around Luna Park? Yes Dipper is bigger but look what happened to it. As for Bounty's not being noisy, have you ever heard 50 screaming teenagers going round and round and round? It's very noisy. When the ride gets wet it screams like a virgin on prom night. "The Bus is now leaving for Virgin Gully, Victoria"

lol. Virgin on prom night. On the height issue, my point was that no-one complained about the Big Dippers height, it was the noisyness of it that offended the jerk residents. I've never heard how noisy it is in the wet, but as for the screaming teens, then surely they could petition for every ride there to be shut down, cause people scream on all the rides dont they?

The residents have been trying to get the noisiness cut downs since the park opened and it's not just the residents on the north shore that are complaining but also the residents on the piers on the south side of the harbour. Why am I bad Rapster? "The Bus is now leaving for Pier Pier, NSW"

The residents have been trying to get the noisiness cut downs since the park opened and it's not just the residents on the north shore that are complaining but also the residents on the piers on the south side of the harbour.
Who gives a stuff about the residents. I for one, wrote a letter that got printed in the Daily Terror stating my anger at their whinging and the L&E Court decision. LPS was there before them. Why doesn't the State Government and those johnny come latelies realise that? Whatever happened to the slogan "Just for Fun"? :mad: That aside what is it with so called ride operators from Wonderland talking in riddles? We join this forum to share information don't we. Perhaps I've got the concept of a forum wrong. :confused: Richard, I love this forum and the info I have gathered, but in all seriousness, do we need disgruntled Wonderland ride operators attacking fellow forum members who want info?

Who gives a stuff about the residents. I for one, wrote a letter that got printed in the Daily Terror stating my anger at their whinging and the L&E Court decision. LPS was there before them. Why doesn't the State Government and those johnny come latelies realise that? Whatever happened to the slogan "Just for Fun"?   That aside what is it with so called ride operators from Wonderland talking in riddles? We join this forum to share information don't we. Perhaps I've got the concept of a forum wrong.   Richard, I love this forum and the info I have gathered, but in all seriousness, do we need disgruntled Wonderland ride operators attacking fellow forum members who want info?
Unfortunately residents do have rights as well. We have been through this before and can be read here. What riddles are you talking about? I have disclosed the information I have. What more do you want? The phone numbers and addresses of the people I know? I am not a disgruntled ex-employee, I enjoyed my time working at Wonderland but if it had to close it had to close. Where have I attacked someone for wanting information? Now back on to the topic, Luna Park will be getting 4 rides for the Christmas holidays after that period they will be going to make way for the new permanent rides that will be appearing. "The Bus is now leaving for Grunter Swallets, Tasmania"

Unfortunately residents do have rights as well.  We have been through this before and can be read here.
No doubt, as an example, those living under the flight path of Sydney airport have had great success in closing down the airport. :rolleyes:
What riddles are you talking about?  I have disclosed the information I have.  What more do you want?  The phone numbers and addresses of the people I know?
I'm just confused as to why it is you start a new thread on the so-called new attractions for Luna Park, yet it is not until post #55 that we find out exactly what it is that you supposedly know. :rolleyes: I don't want phone numbers and addresses of the people you know. Like others here no doubt, we just want you to share the info you are supposed to have. Information sharing is the purpose of the forum isn't it?
I am not a disgruntled ex-employee, I enjoyed my time working at Wonderland but if it had to close it had to close.  Where have I attacked someone for wanting information?
I apologise, I have you confused with the other former Wonderland ride operator.
Now back on to the topic, Luna Park will be getting 4 rides for the Christmas holidays after that period they will be going to make way for the new permanent rides that will be appearing.
I hope your information is wrong concerning the permanent rides from Wonderland. LPS is already seriously lacking in the thrills department with its current ride line up. The rides you previously mentioned from Wonderland leave me thinking one word to describe LPS - boring. A mix of carnival rides would be more appealing to me if your information is correct. Time will tell I guess.

No doubt, as an example, those living under the flight path of Sydney airport have had great success in closing down the airport.  
Yes, but those living under the flight paths are not multi-millionaires with a lot of political influence. Money makes the world go round.
I'm just confused as to why it is you start a new thread on the so-called new attractions for Luna Park, yet it is not until post #55 that we find out exactly what it is that you supposedly know.  
It's called encouraging discussion. Look at how many posts there has been in the thread, this is the 69th and it's still going. One more bit of information, Luna Park will have an Ice skating rink in the big top over the Christmas holidays. "The Bus is now leaving for Icehouse Bluff, Tasmania"