The Great Debate: What is the best game of all time?

brady

The sims is quite a good game, however i go through phases of playing then getting bored and leaving it for ages. I guess it depends on genre. Like the best fighting game or racing game or shooting game or whatever. My opinions for those would be the Tekken series, the Gran Turismo series, and Counterstrike. Goldeneye would be my favourite if you could play it on networks Brady and also if I actually had a chance at defeating you in it.

• 1 month later...

Gee great games there (cough).... As for favourites, here are some of the best in my opinion: FPS:DesertCombat and UT2004, both excellent games in their own right. real-time strategy: Generals Zero Hour, gotta love those tank rushes. And the title I am really looking forward to is S.T.A.L.K.E.R., which is a follow up to what happened at Chernobyl-4 in Russia. Looks excellent, brilliant even. Most enjoyable overall: This would definitely be Sims2, absolutely fantastic game. Only thing is that it needs more items, never the less, excellent, very good.