Sign in to follow this  
Slick

I won!

19 posts in this topic

Probably everyone knows about the B105 and home-and-away comptetition where you watch home-and-away for a code word each night and call in b105 the next morning to win tickets to go on the claw on friday before it opens to the public, well, I won, how tops os that?! :D

I rode it with Rich we went on the 1st media ride at the offical opening this morning The ride is awesome and my new favorite flat ride. I just love the forces when you have your arms up and swing. Anyway working on update now

Awesome, just awesome. I went twice, then everybody dissipated and they closed it off for awhile. By the end of the day they had opened it for the public though. Its interesting to note the seat design is the same as the giant drop, giving away its Intamin heritage and design. When the ride swings through at its lowest, you can feel your whole face being pulled down. When you are almost completey inverted, it takes your breath away. If I try hard enough I can still feel the forces making my legs weightless. Ooh I want to ride it again. :(

hey, thanks for those pics, they look great...its good to see dreamworld put effort into the launch of a new ride....does anyone know if there were any "hiccups" in todays media launch? (btw, sorry if i say dumb things guys, but im new to this ) thanx

When I went to the media release I went on it and there was only two people on it for the last media ride which was me and Richard. It was excellent. The G force is sustained for an impressive amount of time and afterwards my brain was compressed nto the bottom of my skull. The best part for me was the peak in G Force down the bottom and I also was impressed by how scary it was up the top and upside down. It was awesome.