Hydra the revenge.

Gazza

I have just stumbled across some layout pics For Hydra the revenge t Dorney Park http://www.dorneypark.com/public/inside_pa...rack_layout.cfm, It looks really cool, and it has 7 inversions, but no mid course brakes and no vertical loop, but it has a cokscrew that comes before a cobra roll and a "jojo" roll that comes before the lift hill. It also has a inclined dive loop, another B&M first. I wish I could head over to the states to ride this when it opens, it looks great. Hopefully it is showing the future of B&M coasters as some of their more recent rides have been very cookie cutter.

I think that the next generation of coasters will resemble very closely to intamin's inverted rocket coaster series. Basically designs will be only restricted by money and the human intellect and that there really doesn't need to be certain defined elements to make a coaster cool. Just have a look at some of my coasters (if I have posted any) and you'll notice that some are pure indulgence in the fact that the coaster is purely for enjoyment and adrenaline, and not to show off a boomerang element. Personally now with B&M taking a stab with new elements like on SIlver Bullet, there will be new generation of coaster that will be pure bliss, and no headaches involved. But that's just my two cents.

Its looking pretty sweet. Even though the inclined Dive Loop really isnt an inversion, it still looks pretty sweet. My favourite element is still that jojo roll thingo, it looks pretty darn cool. As for the elements before the lift hill, do you really think it'd make that much difference, apart from the fact that there would be a rest point during the middle of the ride (which could be a bad thing after all).