Sign in to follow this  
mattcrombie

I went on the CLAW

7 posts in this topic

I went on the CLAW twice just 20 mins ago! its awesome! It reaches really good speeds and goes higher than i thought! I advise any one to ride it! ITS AWESOME! The scenery is great, and all new. also looks like something from Jurrasic Park, with the plants and other stuff. I went on before the people from B105.....ha ha , so ur not the first to ride it.....haha _________________ AbErCrOmBiE Matt

the reason he may of gotten to ride it is the staff preview was tonight as well as a promo done for channel 7 chatting to my mate now who got to sit next to one of the channel 7 presenters (hes not to sure who it was he was to busy wanting to go on the ride more). he assures me it "owns"

Yes, staff of Dreamworld had the opportunity to ride THE CLAW tonight, and will have another opportunity tomorrow. Media and Trade launches will also be taking place over the next few days. It's great to see that this time the newest ride will be more than 60% complete on opening day (Cyclone). And what a fantastic, thrilling, and visually spectacular ride the CLAW is! See you all there soon.