Sign in to follow this  
willsy

The Claw on TV today

8 posts in this topic

Did anyone else see the Claw on tv? It was on the sunrise show i think on prime, The thememing and area around it looks awsome, Cant wait to ride it soon.

Mark Beretta? Yeah, my mum watched it and said that they were commenting on who it was made by, how it got here, how many there are round, who Intamin are etc. It looks like its just more than a new ride now.

yeah it was mark baretta, the ride looks awesome...the themeing looks mad, i love those claws lol, the only problem was that the dreamworld ceo (i forget his name) kept stumbling over waht he was saying - he seemed really nervous, but yeah the ride looks awesome - i can't wait to ride it next week :D

I was right behind the camera when Mark was on the Claw, and he was really just faking he was scared, plus, Leah from Home and Away hopped on with him, but she chickened out! I only got in about three rides though because I found out that The Claw runs on three different velocity settings, and because were on television (you can probably see me at some stage) we were on the highest setting. Infact, on my fourth go, I had to hop back of because the intensity was just too much, but as we were on GD, I noticed that people were walking around the claw and figured it was now opened and we went back onto it. Luckily, it was on a nice, comfortable 6, whereas before it was on 9 or 8.