Wipeout

Inverted

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's why it was a joke. I think that from now on, everybody who has put a joke in their post must display a message at the bottom of the screen stating that some portion of the post is a joke. *WARNING. This post contains comedic material not suited for people who don't have any type of humorous bone in their body.*

The change they wanted to implement was a simple bar between the two head rests of the rear carriage. The reason for this was to give operators something to hold onto while crossing over on the step plate at the rear of the train. The step plate was made of checker plate metal and was very slippery when wet. There was an incident where an operator was injured after slipping on the step plate. *This post is serious it should not be taken as a joke under any circumstances.* "The Bus is now leaving for Boiler Plates, Tasmania"

yes. Was that done recently? Because when i went to Wonderland in January you could kind of tell something was happening and my dad said it looks the place is closing down because of the lack of staff and quick fixes everywhere and how everything was so lousy. So Wonderland didnt bother spending much money if they knew they wouldnt have to operate much longer. Dont accumalate more debt

I have had a look at the restraints on Demon from the old days, they are more like the ones in No Limits Corkscrews, then i look at some recent pictures, and it has some real thick restraints. Why (If any) was there a change?
It was a different train to the old days, made by a different company. That's why.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up an old subject. But when I visited dreamworld, the wipeout was running fine, apart from the gondola breaking, it was like locking and releasing heaps quick make the gondola shakes and make heaps of noise. also the restraints are rusting lol, scares the crap out of new riders. About the ride cycle not doing enough spins, well when i went on it, the operators said it did something it has NEVER done before, it spun about 10 times more than what i does, and at the the end, the gondola locked upside down and both arms spun, keeping the gondola upside the whole time the arms spun, it did 2 and of half of these on the other half released and coming back into station. It was bazar! but it was great, if only they could make the ride like that. and one of the ride operators told me every ride was random, and no cycle was the same, the computer would change the way cycle goes, sometimes a little but, sometimes massively, (like it did with us). Also, in 2004 the computer shut down on us making the ride stop completly... we were upside down, but the operators hit some button and it release the breaks, we were stuck on the ride (not upside down) for 5 minutes waiting for the comp. to reboot. Oh and did water use to run down the wave at all? and what happened to the shark, WHO STOLE HIM!

The shark is gone? it adds to the theming. Have they replaced the computer or upgraded the software? because everytime I go on it it's always the same cycle, I even went on it twice in a row and it was the same but that was back in June of this year so they could've changed it since than.