Sea World Monorail trains to be destroyed

34 minutes ago, Coasterjoe said:

I am going to call BS. Here is the same bloke claiming he used to drive the Monorails. I think it would be very interesting if ‘guest services’ staff were the ones driving.

I see it as the other way round. He was a monorail operator, but because it hasn’t been operating they were moved into a different position in the park which happens to be guest services.

He also claimed that the track will begin removal in the next couple months and it was supposed already be removed but the weather has delayed this. 

I have also heard on the grapevine from a few reliable sources that the Monorail has had it's last run. Also, it's not uncommon for people to be multi trained in the parks. So just because this person currently states they work in GS, doesn't mean they don't work in attractions as well. I was personally hired originally in Food and Beverage at Movie World and was then transferred to operations but still did casual shifts in F+B when needed as well as being trained in Guest Services. It's actually very common at Village for it, and I was also trained in outlets at Wet n Wild and Sea World too.

Whilst I don't doubt that rumours are spreading among the staff, at this stage we need to trust the official word from the parks. Their channels say it's a temporary closure and their management has responded saying the attraction is coming back. 

However, I will set up a pitch fork store just in case they decide to do a "lol jk it is closing"

[Pitch Forks $5]
ψψψψψψψψψψ

On 09/05/2022 at 10:15 AM, Dom said:

Whilst I don't doubt that rumours are spreading among the staff, at this stage we need to trust the official word from the parks. Their channels say it's a temporary closure and their management has responded saying the attraction is coming back. 

However, I will set up a pitch fork store just in case they decide to do a "lol jk it is closing"

[Pitch Forks $5]
ψψψψψψψψψψ

The current trains were crap so I don't think you will sell many Pitch Forks.

46 minutes ago, New display name said:

The current trains were crap so I don't think you will sell many Pitch Forks.

Rumor - monorail is dead.

People - WTF? PITCHFORK!

Bossman - The rumors are false. If we were doing that, you'd hear it from us first.

People - *Puts pitchforks away*

Demo Company - KABOOM!

Bossman - *Crickets*

People - He said they aren't getting rid of it. The Demo Company said 'out with the old in with the new' - they must be new trains!

Rumor - Nah fam, it's dead. I work there so I know.

People - I don't believe that, but if its true, PITCHFORK!

I aint buying his pitchforks, but mainly because I already own several.

On 09/05/2022 at 10:15 AM, Dom said:

[Pitch Forks $5]
ψψψψψψψψψψ

Yes because Village converting a temporary closure into a permanent one certainly hasn't happened before.

Edited by Baconjack
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, New display name said:

@Levithianthe person from management will only appear if you say something negative about that person.

He will never see it anyway, Parkz admin would delete or hide the post. Probs for the best. It's a shame the majority of his engagement in the forums has had a negative connotation.

It had been well speculated that the monorail would go. As @Baconjack mentioned they said the same for previous rides and left them in lingo for many years. Have we even had an official announcement that arkarm asylum has closed or has it only been in the Facebook comments. 

The monorail is iconic and hope it is here to stay. It's a unique attraction that I always got to go on. I'm not as obsessed as @pushbutton but it will be tragic for it to get the chop

Edited by TomiJ
  • Like 1

On 31/05/2022 at 9:00 AM, Slick said:

Ones removed have already been crushed. They were out the front of adrians scrap metal in molendinar for about a week as they slowly dissappeared.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...