Scooby Doo

Inverted

I was doing a bit of surfing round the net and found a lists of the "best of" coasters. Under the best Steel Wild Mouse I was surprised to see that scooby doo was not in the list of 20, After looking at the #1 in the world, (by american public votes which would never get an Australian ride in there) on RCDB it didnt even seem to compare to Scooby Doo.....(even thought Im comparing a ride that I have never riden to one that I have and love) it just has more to offer on paper, the lift, theming, reverse section etc etc. Anyone else had this thought, I mean what in your opinion has the best themeing/experience in Australia? what ride have you riden for the first time, and thought "That was a complete package"

While on the subject of Scooby Doo, does anyone have any pictures of the ride other than the one here http://rcdb.com/installationgallery1652.htm?Picture=6 What i am looking for in particular is some pictures of the track, because all of the pictures of the track i have seen are like the track in the picture from the above link. More pictures needed please which aren't promo from the park. If possible.

Scooby Doo has little chances of rating well purely because of the fact its in Australia. The sort of people who vote on those polls are more likely to have been on that back yard coaster then they are to have been on Scooby Doo. In terms of rides which have the "complete package" I say Scooby Doo is really the best of the best in Australia. Well themed, long ride with a nice thrill section, as well as being not too intense for youngsters. There's very little one can fault the ride for. The next closest IMO is Wild West at Movieworld. Though even Wild West has a couple of points taken off in my book (one for the lack of themeing on the backwards drop, and another for view of the back half of the mountain). Even so, that's very minor stuff, and its for good reason that both rides are so highly regarded.