Space Mountain closed for 2 years

Ian

Disneyland has closed down space mountain for 2 years and will reopen for disneylands 50Th in 2005. I 1st rode space mountain in 1995 then 98, 99, 00, 01 it was a great indoor coaster but closing it is for the best as something even better will come of space mountain in 2005 Just out of intrests who on the boards has ridden space mountain at anaheim's disneyland before?

• 7 months later...

I think thats a pretty imature and childish remark to make Richard really... Its pretty obvious to all of us that most of those incidents have been caused by reduction in maintenance so your really just reinforcing that point. Other than that the DL accidents have been human error in nature...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm getting quite excited about this because I am going back to DL at the end of this year, and last time I was there the ride was recently closed. With travel plans originally I was going through in November, and was bummed about possibly missing it, but if its open sooner, I'll be a very happy man. I mean, even though its been there for years, to me it feels like they're building something completly new.

• 4 weeks later...