Sign in to follow this  
Bussy

Trip Reports.

5 posts in this topic

I am interested to read trip reports done on this site but they are getting very boring and repetitive. Next time someone here wants to do a trip report on a park do so but get one of the people that you go with (not a theme park enthusiast) to do one too and post it at the same time. I'm sure that what most people here perceive as deficiencies and inadequacies will not be mentioned in the report. Basically what I’m trying to get at is that the vast majority of people who visit parks will not even notice if a ride has little or no theming or does not fit into the area and look at the whole park and day as a whole. "The Bus is now leaving for Jack Tripovich Reserve, Victoria"

good point bussy... im going to ask one of the guys who went with me to take up your challenge... i should also note that the ratings that i gave in my TR's were a collective score from the 4 in my group. one (me) who is a total enthusiast, two - is still an adrenalin junkie, but has only been to one theme park previous to our trip - and that was wonderland. three - preferring more sedate rides, this person will get on a big coaster, but doesnt really care, and four - suffering from motion sickness, not enjoying the big thrillers at all. all 4 of us had discussions on the scoring before i wrote it down. I will be asking number three to do these reports for us... we shall see.

Thanks mandajk13 your trip reports are exactly what I was talking about. Most people have a great day and leave it at that. They don't look at theming or capacity (unless it is extremely slow). "The Bus is now leaving for Great Bay, Tasmania"