Complaining to DW

Gazza

Well, there has been a lot of debate about DW and what people think of it, so who is planning to spend 50 cents (or nothing for email) and send a letter to DWs managment to say what you think and how they could improve? Im sure if all who think that DW could improve the way they do things sent a letter, we would see some change.

Guest hasslekid

I don't think they'll listen. They probably have a template if they get a letter/email like that which tells you your information is important to then and we will use your complaints/recomendations/comments thoughtfully.

I don't think they'll listen. They probably have a template if they get a letter/email like that which tells you your information is important to then and we will use your complaints/recomendations/comments thoughtfully.
DW will reply and they wont just use a template. As i have said in another thread my mum complained to DW about there poor service and they replied offering free entrance to the park the next time we go. The letter adressed the incident that my mum was complaining about so it wasnt just a standard response. If someone does complain just make sure the letter is written clearly stating the complaint dont just start complaining about everything because the management will just think youre a whinger and wont take you seriously.

I'd really urge you to mail a letter rather than emailing. Also, don't send off a letter because you read some bad review on a website or someone else mentioned that they didn't have fun or anything. This isn't some bandwagon that everyone has to jump on. It really doesn't do Roller-Coaster.com.au any good if 20 teen self-proclaimed experts from here decide to send off two-minute emails complaining about things.

Yeah, but I think a lot of people have had a bad experience with some of DWs problems, me included. I also agree about there not being any 2 minute emails, write something proper and not unconstructive critisism. And anyway Rich, you wrote a whole article about the capacity issuses of DW and put it on the website, and it seems to not have done any damage.

Okay, I know some administration and engineers very well. PM me your complaints and I'll print them, and give them to even Stephen Gregg if he's around. And I know what guys have gone through the holidays. Yesterday included: -The WipeOut starting to make some very bad metal crunching noises. -Cyclone, well, everyone there just doesn't work, not even the lights..... -TOT, e-brakes....... - For a while with GD the east side was down due to one of the cable holders playing up, which is funny because I've been saying for the past three months that this particular one sounded like it was rubbing against the gondola. Go figure. And even with one side down, the west side only had 6 seats out of the eight working due to "there wasn'y any parts." -The Claw for once hadn't broken down, but ir was only on velocity 3 1/2. It was just such a sedated ride. When we went on Friday with the sunrise crew, it was doing nine. And another thing point out is that we had to wait three hours for GD. And this wasn't even at the peak times during the day either.

Slick, I dont think anyone would really be impressed if they were handed a wad of computer paper full of complaints, they would probably just think you'd had a field day in word writing various comlpaints signed off by different names. They might also think that it was just a bandwangon of PMs sent. It would be better if people wrote their own words and opions and sent them of themeselves becuase they would take them more seriously than something a 15 year old has just given. I have never experienced a 3 hr wait before, whats it like, and what do you do, I think I would rather skip it than wait the equivalent of a short shift at work. Also, if you are looking to "bump into" one of the memeber of managment, where would you be most likely to find them (not including the offices, i meant out and about in the park)

Also, if you are looking to "bump into" one of the memeber of managment, where would you be most likely to find them (not including the offices, i meant out and about in the park)
Any of the restaurants particularly if it's got a selection of alcoholic beverages on offer would be my guess. "The Bus is now leaving for Alco Firetower Western Australia"