da_bazaar_

Does Anyone Have Discounts To MW?

19 posts in this topic

I am currently thinking of going to movieworld on the Wed/29th and were are wishing to find if anyone has a discount for MW (Adults at Kids Prices, 20 %30% off) We are in a tight budget and the only way that we can go is we pay less for entry fee. So anyone from brisbane have spare Vouchers and we are willing to pay. ThankYou

Are you an Automotive Club member (eg RACV, RACQ, NRMA)? they can give you discounted entry, also, I think you can get a discount if you buy them in advance, but dont hold me to that. I remeber last year when I went to WL they had this number you could call to get half pice tickets, so our whole family got in for $100, but thats a bit irrelevant.

its a bit late i suppose, but there are a number of different memberships that will get you a discount... certain unions, including the shops, distributive and allied workers union (SDA) theres the presidential card www.presidentialcard.com.au theres the ambassador card www.ambassadorcard.com.au heaps of different ones. i have all three... also take a stroll through surfers... heaps of org's are trying to offer discounts and claim to be the cheapest... as i said its probably too late now, but do your shopping around and you can sometimes get lucky..

This is late but it might be helpfull to some. If you visit your local Video Ezy store and check on the counter, you should hopefully find some coupons for adults at kids prices for the month of October. Hope this helps.

Saying you get into MW free because you have a yearly pass is a bit like me saying the food at Pizza Hut is free when you get the dinner works deal. Plus tons of people here have yearly passes but they dont all brag that they get in for free.

Edited by Gazza