Wet Dreamworld

Bussy

For those of you brave or stupid enough to want to ride The Claw naked now is your chance. Rove (of Rove Live fame) has put the call out for people to turn up next week and ride with Pete (I really hope he's not naked). It's going to be on next week’s show, so if you’re over 18 turn up and have a go. On second thoughts don't turn up because you will probably smack yourself in the face, if you know what I mean. "The Bus is now leaving for Naked Pass NSW"

I just had a thought. Richard what's the chance of getting some on ride video of that. Not of yourself obviously (shudder) but of some of the ladies. I'm probably going to get banned just for suggesting it but who cares really? "The Bus is now leaving for Come By Chance, Queensland"

Eeewwwww!!!...I'm goin to Dreamworld next week! :(:( AHHHH I'm doomed! I dont wanna see naked people riding The Claw! I'm goin to Dreamworld because I want to ride the Claw! :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: (oh and dont start thinking dirty! I ain't riding that thing naked!) Glad you told us Bus! I didn't watch Rove last night!

And what about the handles on the restraints, someone may not have washed their hands before riding, gah, germs everywhere. Dont be so scared everyone, as long as the people sit on something and they wash it you will be fine, and anyway, you are wearning pants when you ride it normally (I hope you do anyway)

I'm joking Gazza. I couldn't care less what they do with the seats and the naked people. I won't be up there for another year at least anyway. In all seriousness though the safety bars on rides would be covered with more germs and bacteria than you can poke a stick at. If they are not cleaned regularly (and I know of some parks which NEVER clean them) then they are just as bad as poles on CityRail trains. These have been proven to be completely coated in bacteria. And when you think about the thousands of people that ride these rides every day and grip onto the handle bars constantly, including hundreds of dirty kids. Well, I guess it's best not to think about it. Not that it'd stop me from riding anyway

Ride seats and restraints are cleaned EVERY day at Dreamworld. Starts at 5am. But it doesn't take long for the harnesses on TOT, Giant Drop, Cyclone, Claw, etc to get nasty. Have you not seen some operators wearing gloves? My biggest concern would be the dirty, filthy people who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet. Why is washing your hands so foreign to boys? (Don't go asking when I was in the boys toilets.)

Eeewwwww!!!...I'm goin to Dreamworld next week! :(  :(  AHHHH I'm doomed! I dont wanna see naked people riding The Claw! I'm goin to Dreamworld because I want to ride the Claw!  :(  :mad:  :(  :mad:  :(  :mad: (oh and dont start thinking dirty! I ain't riding that thing naked!) Glad you told us Bus! I didn't watch Rove last night!
Just letting you and everyone else know that they are going in at 9:00am which is an hour before the park opens, so you wont have to wittnes or ride it naked if you enter during normal park hours :P As for the whole thing, I think its a good publicity stunt, but I wan't John Howard on Rove Live, not some people flying around on a ride with theyr private parts flopping around... Though, it may be quite good to watch ;)

I don't know how many chicks would give up there dignity like that,I suspect only the guys will be stupid enough to do it.On Along Came Polly,Ben Stiller says that 5/6 people don't wash their hands after they go to the toilet.Of course,it's just a movie,and it's probably not accurate,but that's still not a good thought.When I go to the loo I see a lot of pigs there.

I don't know how many chicks would give up there dignity like that,I suspect only the guys will be stupid enough to do it.On Along Came Polly,Ben Stiller says that 5/6 people don't wash their hands after they go to the toilet.Of course,it's just a movie,and it's probably not accurate,but that's still not a good thought.When I go to the loo I see a lot of pigs there.
well you should go, wouldnt you like to ride it full of naked men?

Huss, make that... Naked old men. As it usually is only retired people who go on those naked holidays. (as seen on "simple life" last week) So its a guarantee that most of the people are gonna be old. But sadly this is not the first time he has done this. About 2 yrs ago, he had naked people on some ride... I can't remember what though (I think it was Wipeout). Does any one else remember??? Screammachine

Pattieboy what day are you planing to go to DW? i'm goin on the saturday :) i mean saturday the 9th if anyone from QLD is wanting to meet up with me PLS PM me asap and i am planing to meet in front of reef diver at about 10:20 i will be wearing a giant drop T-Shirt P.S Sorry richo if it's a bit off topic i apologise for this

Dont you mean the rampage? He also made the same joke about no coins falling out. And I remember pete making the same joke about WnW and DW merging to make Wet DW when he went through the old BB house on a bobcat a while back.
ahhh yeah Gazz, thanks man, I just realised that a lil while ago, but I didnt think to edit it! , lol Im thinking of that Matterhorn type ride, called the Rage!

I wish I could be Rove! I just had an idea of additional themeing for the claw for after Rove next tuesday.... Place speakers around the area warning people that... ...This area contains toxic wate and is contaminated, You must leave this building immediately, the city below is devastated...... I could go on, but having heard that several thousand times, I'd rather not, for everyone's sake....