Your Ideas for new rides

Gazza

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, its also a goner idea because they dont make it anymore. Heres my idea for a inverted coaster layout on the thunderbolt site. The station would be in the south west corner of the site, and the lift would head out along the the southern end of the site, the peak of the lift would be near the edge of the land they own, right near the freeway, then it would go into a u turn first drop and head back toward the park, before entering a vertical loop, and then straight into a zero g roll, then the riders would be whipped into a dive loop and a helix would bring them up into the MCBR, then another helix would bring them out of it before the riders get spun round a wingover, then a couple of intense twists and turns would follow, then another wingover before the track curves into the brakes.

My idea is to build some kind of rollercoaster (inverted or non-invertet), but must be something special, not just classic steel rollercoaster. maybe something like this: http://oneclick.coasterbuzz.com/photos/eur...lverstar_11.jpg (EuropaPark in Germany). Don't know if there is ebough space to build as many rollercoasters as in big USA and west-europe amusement parks.

What I personally would love to see at Dreamworld is a B&M Dive Machine like Sheikra being constructed at Busch Garden Tampa Bay. The ride looks/sounds fantastic! http://www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens/f...la/sheikra.aspx A flying coaster would also be great. If WBMW is getting a Top Hat, I personally don't want Dreamworld to get the same. It would be good if you didn't have to travel to USA to experience awesome rollercoasters. Hopefully we will get 2 completely different types of rollercoasters in the next year! Just my thoughts Merry Christmas guys!!!

TOT? I think Lethal Weapon has a pretty good drop.
TOT isn't what I consider a drop so to speak. I mean a traditional forwards facing drop. The LW one is OKish in the front seat I guess but still not steep enough or big enough (and too banked). I am talking Goliath or Desperado type first drop. It's funny, Desperado is one of the roughest coasters in existence and a horrible overall experience (you need to learn how to ride it defensively lol) but they got the first drop perfect..it's still in the top 5 best first drops ever.

Ultimaterollercoaster says Are you ready for one of the best rides of your life. If you're a coaster enthusiast then you certainly are. Between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, just off Interstate 15 there stands one of the best attractions in the world. Hard to miss, the yellow steel structure can be seen for miles, rising from the desert floor at the location better known as stateline. For a few stateline is

• 1 month later...

I posted that on the 4th-October-2004 you must have been bored to read that far back. Anyway the answer to your question is in one of the Wonderland threads. Someone said Bush Beast had de-railed and I set the record straight. For more information search around and find the thread. "The Bus is now leaving for Record Well, Western Australia"