WinterFest 2022 at DW

Brad2912

WinterFest is back (as expected) 

25th June to 17th July

all activities/experiences appear identical to last year with the exception of being able to hire a igloo so you are guaranteed somewhere to sit and eat… 

F10F43F1-FD9F-41EA-A6DD-2A065513FD4F.jpeg

Should add that there at this point is no announcement about any extended trade nights, which did occur a couple of times last WinterFest.

This also appears to be new. 

326EE000-CFB2-4824-98B6-D0FE3384A0E9.jpeg

See the smartphone generation never had the problem of needing reading material in the bathroom. Anyone born before about 1995 has definitely had the opportunity to read everything from the ingredients on a shampoo bottle to the instructions that come with various pharmacy\chemist-related products.

(*cue Skeet)

21 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I did think about this, and is there any possibility that the Moonlight night market thing would conflict with that?

The response I got on facebook when i asked about winterfest nights was that Night markets are open Fri/Sat from June 10, so I guess they can't do both. Unfortunate because I'd much rather the winterfest nights.

can confirm winterfest nights this year won’t be happening due to it the Moonlight Markets.

CD56DE63-F783-44AB-8837-15178C3D2FF2.thumb.jpeg.2775dd18198062b5e1f638a3e649c0e3.jpeg

imo, it would be smart to have the winterfest nights as well as a ‘preview’ of the moonlight markets, giving people the chance to check it out while visiting the park would definitely help boost attendance if the night markets once they open, especially if the crowds were as big as happy halloween was last year.