Sign in to follow this  
Jaggie

Jaggs wonderland update thread

1 post in this topic

Hello all in this thread i will update it of any new things when i goto wonderland. First of all the last ride (except the beastie) has been moved out of Little Wonders Land (hanna Barbera) and opened up somewhere else in the park. It has been put in where the Skyhawk a.k.a Parachutes at the beggining of goldrush were. The money machine was running and it is fairly good. Wonderland is doing the money machine these holidays which is the biggest promotion of any australian theme park. Incredible Hulk, Daredevil, Spiderman are now appearing in the park. Thos big stuffed toys from the sideshoes are now being sold. First day of the holidays went there and they were going for $50 with a free sideshow, now they are only $35 The Bounty's Revenge has reopened and has a nice new paint job aswell. And some little things that dont matter at all such as a new bridge that goes over the river created by the space probe waterfall and new signs around the place for coca cola and the park. I also noticed when i was on the space probe that where i said the site office was there is now piles of bricks around 10 blocks so that would be 1000 bricks i think. Anyways until next time that is another wonderland update.