RCT3 looks kinda bland.

Nebuchanezzar

Well perhaps it is just the pictures that I've been looking at but in all of these pics I see, I can only Identify one type of tree that they have been using for every picture I see. There is no other plantlife. And there is also a lack of buildings and original queue areas. It almost looks like its RCT1 in 3D, hardly any options for good themeing. Is there any idea if there will be better opportunities for themeing in the final version?

Anyone here got the demo and are willing to share their thoughts on it? I am after opinions on the demo before downloading it (it is going to take me approx 15-18hrs to download :(). I have heard mixed reports about the demo, some people say it is crap whereas I have heard some people say it is awesome. What are your opinions on the demo and is it worth the download??

No, that's just Telstra with their laggy internet! Personally, I found that there has to be alot of fixing-up to be done before Rollercoaster tycoon 3d gets a decent vote. The coaster builder can get impossible, the graphics at certain points is deplorable, when hiring mechanics etc. you have to wait for the little pop-up to see what or who you're hiring, the fact that you can place benches in queue lines but no-one uses them, the list goes on....... (and on and on.....) I have bought everysingle coaster game (except for that crappy disney one) including ALL of the rct and rct2 expansions, and found that no-limits has the graphics and rct2 has the great part of the nitty gritty part of theme parks. For me RCT3 currently is an advanced Theme Park World, one of the other games I have, very average indeed.....

I was downloading the demo from Atari, and about 94% of the download it stuffed up  and I am on dial-up, so you can imagine how pissed off I am! Wasted 16 hours!!
15hours of download time and the file didnt even work, If they cant even make it so it works, I'd hate to see the final product.
You guys are not alone. You should have seen me when I downloaded the game on dial up!!! I was like Taz! I went psycho!!! I'm getting the Demo soon... Screammachine