Cyclone,Leathal Weapon,CorkScrew

scott

21 members have voted

1. 1. Cyclone,Leathal Weapon,CorkScrew

• Cyclone
    • Corkscrew
    • Lethal Weapon

These are our biggest and fastest full-circuit coasters in australia;which is your favourite.I'm doubting Cyclone will score too well here,It's condition has deteriorated,so for me it's a tie between LW and CorkScrew.Leathal Weapon has better inversions,better theming(not that you can really theme something called CorkScrew)and a better que area.Corkscrew has beautiful scenery,and is nice and smooth,but isn't quite as unique as LW.Both are great,but I'd probably prefer to ride LW.(Something tells me I've written this poll before) :rolleyes:

First of all why have you posted this twice?? To answer your question as to which is my favorite Corkscrew wins hands down for sure. Although LW could be said to be a more thrilling ride I don't think a better example of a well looked after coaster exists than Corkscrew. It simply throws any argument out the window that an Arrow or old coaster cannot be Smooth. It is simply silky and fluid and whilst short is still a great ride. Its been a while now since I've ridden it, will have to get back up soon to get reacquainted.

In regards to your quetion,djrappa,I'm not sure-I posted it,and a message came up saying that I could only post every thirty seconds(and there ahd definitely been thirty seconds since my last post)so I tried to post it again and I ended up with two posts. Cyclone is the Big Dipper,Neb.

Durr Scott, but there is a big difference between them. Pretty much the only big difference is location/landscaping. Landscaping in my world also involves going between Big buildings and stuff, which is why the Big Dipper @ Luna is better than the Cyclone at Dreamworld. Even though it is obviously the same roller coaster.

Here's another thought... (as this is a pet peve of mine RANT-ON) How about people just answer the question asked? Why is it whenever a question is asked with a few options people must insist on adding their own little tid bits or other choices. If you want to start a discussion on other coaster, start a new thread, why can't people just stick to the topic ONCE in a while? EDIT - HAHA Joz guess we think too alike ay :)

LW in my opinion just gives more thrills,has a great layout,interesting inversions,good theming and,In my opinion is quite smooth.Well at the back I thought it was,anyway.Corkscrew has a beautiful scenery,and an ok layout,but it's just not thrilling to me.It goes 75kmh compared to LW's 85kmh,and I would just rather ride LW than Corkscrew or cyclone.