°¤WõÑdÈ®lãÑd §ýDñÈÿ¤°

Flea

You know, I'd be happy with anything (with the exception of a show). Even something like a giant huss flat ride would get me excited! But the fact that a fair few people on this site seem to have heard things from those 'above them' gives this latest news some credibility worth getting excited over..... I hope Wonderland releases some info soon, even just a few tid-bits. That's one thing I've noticed with some American parks, like Cedar Point. They will promote their coasters or rides and its construction as far as six months in advance....Wouldn't this be better to build knowledge of it to the public?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me unless there is a big terroist attack which stop tourism , you guys are not getting a show. You guys are getting something great but I am not allowed to say as I was told by high up sources at work and do not wish to jeoparised my working relationship.
Why do you guys have to make us suffer like this? :P You must tell us! Just give us the manufacturer please? Pretty please with 'Intamin' on top? :) ~Flea :)

Well, this is the 130th message in this thread, and I think it is time to get some new topics started up. Let's get some new topics started - this one is getting really hard to navigate. If you want to talk about construction/rumours, start a new topic about that. If you want to discuss other stuff, start a new topic dealing with that stuff. Thanks for making this so busy and popular! 8)

Guest boycotta

hey ive sterted this forum about 2 months ago and ive really wanted to see how well this forum would go and to me its actually the highest rating out of them all. what ill do is open another forum related to the same topic just like a sequel of a movie

It is the most popular thread we've had here, but that's the thing. There is no set topic here. It's quite hard to follow when there are several different topics being spoken of. Let's keep Construction to the new construction thread, and if you want to discuss any other aspects of Wonderland, keep that to a new thread. It'll make it much easier to discuss a variety of things at the same time.

Sorry to dissapoint guys but as an employee of wonderland i discovered that the management wont open the wallet to repair major problems with the existing rides ,so i cant see any new rides soon Facts: Alledged refurbishement of Bountys revenge only consisted of coat of paint ... despite the fact that its computer has needed replacing for 2yrs when it breaks down they patch it up to keep it running Snowy river rampage desperately needs new pumps and can anyone remember the last time the wave maker worked ? still it only gets a coat of paint . Bush Beast has been a dog of a ride for about 5 yrs now or didnt you realise the track wasnt meant to break your back Hands up if you noticed the sandbags holding the base of beastie before it closed ? I lost count of the number of times ive seen people get out of The Demon at the bottom of the loop. next time your in the que for tazzie devil look for the air line in the garden where it shares a compressor with hms Endeavour after taz's stopped working. This short list is just a sample of the problems at wonderland sydney needless to say that public safety is not a big priority. As for the other staff posting on here if you go to enough staff meetings you will realise as i did that management keep telling stories about what they are doing but only ever follow up on half of what they say. All wonderland staff are advised to keep records of your working hours as well as copies of anything you sign for them, if you make a call to your supervisors keep a note of time date who you talked to and what it was for this is for your own protection

• 10 months later...

Shifty, is it so hard to press the shift key while pressing another key at the same time? That’s how you get capitals at the beginning of sentences. You managed to do it for you name so you must have some idea how to do it. And another thing you don't have to press enter after every comma that you use, that is unless you are writing a poem. 'My Dad picks the fruit that goes to Cotta' "The Bus is now leaving for Tip Mountain, NSW"

I know i know, gese. Give me a break, i dont sit on the computer 24 hours a day, or what you guys seem to do, so i know that you have some i dont know, class when you are typing informal posts, and yes they are informal, ytou can read what im saying so putting capitals is just bull crap to me. I rush i don't like to write proper letters, and i sure dont have a lot of time as well, and stop reading the best, im now shifty not boycotta. And i dont write a lot of crap anymore.

Geese where? They can be vicious buggers you know. Cotties, I don't think anyone here spends 24 hours a day on the computer and you only need to take a split second to press the shift key or the full stop (period for some out there :D ) so take the time it's just common courtesy. Just let me do one last thing and take a quote from here:

Spelling, punctuation and grammar should be as correct and proper at all times. Take the necessary time to properly form your posts, because if they are not up to standard they may be deleted. Capital letters at the start of sentences and for proper nouns should be used. Commas, apostrophes and full stops and other punctuation are expected. Ellipsises (...) can be used when necessary, but they should be used only for effect and sparingly.
"The Bus is now leaving for Cottawalla, NSW"

Yeah I get that, I just want to know what everyone was told might be installed... (as you've probably read in this thread, some people have said they were told of supposed rides that were going to be introduced but couldn't reveal them)... so now I just wanna know what they were lied to about :)

As an ex-ride operator I can tell you that about 2 years ago the CEO had a meeting with the ride operators telling us of the new rides that were to come into the park. There were going to be 3 new rides by Boxing Day 2002. The first was going to go in Botany Bay, where the shipwreck was (Saturday Session stage was). The second was going to go in the area between the Action Arena and Balloons, the area that was full of trees. I don't remember where the third was planned to go. Mr Galbraith did not give any details on what type of rides were to be installed, but did hint that the one to go next to the Action Arena was going to be a kids coaster or a flume ride. About a year after that, after LWL had closed it was revealed that the Dodgems was going to be moved to Gold Rush, next to Endeavour, I think where Taz was, possibly the other side. This was to be done to make way for a new animal exhibit, either lion or tiger cubs. As we all know they did get lion cubs but they didn't go where it was planned. It was going to be a permanent exhibit. "The Bus is now leaving for Liebig Bore, Northern Territory"