Parc Asterix

DJKostya

Just thought i'd pop a little message on here about my recent European trip. 30mins after touching down in Paris I was walking through the gates at Parc Asterix. The big steel coaster (Goudrix?) was really awesome but a bit rough and in desparte need of a good clean :D The Bobsled coaster was definately very interesting to go on as well and the G's it pushed whilst going round the helix's absolutely ROCKED. But the best coaster of the day was definately their woody. I've only ever ridden the Wonderland woodies and this woody made the Bush Beast look tame. Heaps of speed and great air time. Definately worth the 30 min wait. Of all the theme parks that i've visited this was definately the best when it came to ride op's. The bobsled coaster was running 4 trains and had one leaving the station every 1.30min all the other rides were dispatching just as fast if not quicker.

Ahhh,you went to France? Well,I'm going soon too,and that means Euro Disney :) We may also stop over in Taiwan,and looking on RCBD I found a park called Janfusun Fancyworld (?)Which has a few good rides by the look of it. Anyway,I'm surprised about what you said with the Bobsled coaster.4 trains?!

Europe Was awesome. I got back on the 10th of October but i've just been heaps busy with loads of work. For anyone going over there I definately recommend Parc Asterix as a must do. It may not have the biggest and best coasters but it was a really awesome park with excellent themeing and atmosphere.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...