2005 Calendars

Richard

24 members have voted

1. 1. 2005 Calendars

• Yes
    • No

I prefer the text being there actually. It looks heaps less home made and more proffesional than ones with just big pictures. Also try to digitally remove the cloud next to the claw in the big picture because it greatly disturbs the balance and its really annoying there. However its probably just me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't have a credit card and yet you want to purchase a calendar it's quite simple to do. Your local Australia Post will have a "Money Order" service. It is a lot like a cheque, only you don't need a cheque book, bank account or anything like that. The service costs $2.50, so you'll need $27.50 to purchase a calendar - $2.50 + $25.00. If your parents won't let you use their credit card, then this is the answer (of course ask their permission etc. before sending a money order). As far as I know there's no minimum age, and it can be paid for in cash. Australia Posts are everywhere, including just about every decent sized shopping centre. You can read more about them on the Australia Post website: http://www.auspost.com.au/IXP/0,1083,CH202...57EMO19,00.html Make out the money order to: "Richard Wilson" Then mail it to me: Be sure to put your own mailing address on the back of the mail order as well as the envelope if possible so I know where to send the calendar. If possible, try to send them around the 26th at the latest so I can be sure to get them before the end of the month. If you do mail out a money order which is stamped before the end of November, I will accept $25.00 rather than $30.00 for the calendar, but naturally until I receive the money order no calendars will be mailed. I recommend you also email me once you've sent the mail order, so I know it's coming. Of course, the easiest way to pay for a calendar is by credit card. This can be done here: https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/buyers/or...ge.2c?sid=27553. Check out the entire calendar for 2005 here. To everyone who voted "Yes" in this poll, you've only got 12 days to get your orders in. I did ask that you don't vote "Yes" unless you're certain about it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Most of you would have received the email regarding the calendars most recently, but for those that didn't, here's a few things to note. The period of pre-ordering for AUD$25.00 has ended. Calendars can now be ordered for $30.00 (incl. shipping), via the methods mentioned above and elsewhere. Once orders are received, calendars are mailed as quickly as possible. If you wish to receive your calendar before Christmas, try to get your order in before December 20 (earlier to be safe). Those who pre-ordered calendars, they will be mailed out as soon as I receive them from the printer. They should be received and mailed out within a week or two. Thanks to everyone that ordered one, or will order one. Your support of Roller-Coaster.com.au is greatly appreciated.

Calendars are produced in batches of 15. Currently the first batch of 15 is being printed. If more orders are received I'll order a second batch and so on. This was also done last year, when the site was still Total Thrills. Feel free to ask any of the members who purchased one last year their thoughts on it. As far as I can recall there was no negative feedback aside from a slight printing error or two (which shouldn't happen this year), in these cases free replacement calendars were offered. They are sold exclusively here through the site. They don't necessarily sell to members only, but I'd expect that most are to members of the forums, simply because it's advertised more to them. I know for a fact that at least one or two this year have been sold to non-members.

as far as getting cheated out of your money, Richard gave his HOME ADDRESS. he is also the registered owner and webmaster of the roller-coaster.com.au domain. other posts in this site also list what he studies, and where. i cannot see how anyone could possibly suspect Richard, particularly a long-standing member such as yourself nebuchanezzar, of cheating us out. How long do you plan to have these in production Richard, i won't be looking at one until january... bit short on the greenstuff... u know? i would like to see a wonderland tribute calendar as well... any idea of that in the future?

Dont worry about Neb, he likes to say stupid things like that. I don't know how you could be cheated out of this, because to me, rich doesnt seem like some shoddy business man, who just wants money and doesnt send out the product. Like he even said, if theres a printing error, you get a free one. That doesnt seem like people are being cheated out of their money, or a wrecked calender!

Exactly. Uneducated people have false views of eBay,  Oh no no no, don't go on the internet, you'll be attacked, mercy! Ebay is perfectly fine.
I am educated and learned. I buy stuff on ebay although there have been many times when things havent arrived. Expensive things. And then the next day the user suddenly disappears. But mostly people are truthful