Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Your Favourite / Most Visited Park - Have your say!

32 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite / Most Visited Park - Have your say!

• Movie World
    • Sea World
    • Wet 'n' Wild
    • Dreamworld
    • Luna Parks
    • Wonderland (closed)

14 posts in this topic

Dreamworld to me has the most atmosphere and although it has some capacity issues it has thrilling rides and plenty of them.(well for an Australian park anyway)Seaworld is a bit on the slow side for me.It's a nice park with some good rides and high capacity but I still prefer Dreamworld.As for Movieworld,I've always had much difficulty in defining if Dreamworld is better or Movie World.Movieworld has good capacity,nice staff and excellent theming,with some good exciting rides,but DW holds out on top.

I visit Luna Park Sydney most often. I can't get enough of the Ranger or UFO, both brilliant rides. If Wonderland were still open then I guess that'd be my most visited park, unfortunately...it isn't. Best park in Aus? Probably Dreamworld, in my opinion.

Hmmmm.... I think my favourite park is..... *sits back in chair and takes a stroll down memory lane before realising he was still halfway through a sente.....* Oohhh right, yeah Dreamworld by far. It's "fairly" clean, has capacity issues and poor themeing for most parts of the park. What more could you ask for in a Six Flags, i meant.... a macquarie park?

My favourite is Luna Park Sydney. It is in a great location right on the harbour and has some great rides, and i go there quite often now(but i wish Big Dipper was still there) Dreamworld is the best for thills though because of all the world class rides

My favourite park in the poll is MW because for me it's all about Quality and not Quantity, there is where MW excels IMO. My favourite park of anywhere is Disneyland for the same reasons with Knott's being my favourite of any park that is non-disney :P

I've always loved Movie World because of the amazing quality of its attractions - particularly the newer ones. The park has a great atmosphere and really makes you feel like you are somewhere other than Australia. I have to say it was a hard decision for me though because I have been swayed by Dreamworld's recent expenditure with Nick Central and the Claw. I know though once MW picks up their act and adds their next great ride it will easily be my fave again

I like Dreamworld alot except it doesn't really come under any big name. On the other hand, Movieworld is owned by Warner Bros and you know its a great park to visit! It is definetely a tie for me of Dreamworld and Movieworld. But Disneyland is always better!!! :):D