Your Favourite / Most Visited Park - Have your say!

Adam

32 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite / Most Visited Park - Have your say!

• Movie World
    • Sea World
    • Wet 'n' Wild
    • Dreamworld
    • Luna Parks
    • Wonderland (closed)

Dreamworld to me has the most atmosphere and although it has some capacity issues it has thrilling rides and plenty of them.(well for an Australian park anyway)Seaworld is a bit on the slow side for me.It's a nice park with some good rides and high capacity but I still prefer Dreamworld.As for Movieworld,I've always had much difficulty in defining if Dreamworld is better or Movie World.Movieworld has good capacity,nice staff and excellent theming,with some good exciting rides,but DW holds out on top.

Hmmmm.... I think my favourite park is..... *sits back in chair and takes a stroll down memory lane before realising he was still halfway through a sente.....* Oohhh right, yeah Dreamworld by far. It's "fairly" clean, has capacity issues and poor themeing for most parts of the park. What more could you ask for in a Six Flags, i meant.... a macquarie park?

I've always loved Movie World because of the amazing quality of its attractions - particularly the newer ones. The park has a great atmosphere and really makes you feel like you are somewhere other than Australia. I have to say it was a hard decision for me though because I have been swayed by Dreamworld's recent expenditure with Nick Central and the Claw. I know though once MW picks up their act and adds their next great ride it will easily be my fave again

• 4 months later...

I like Dreamworld alot except it doesn't really come under any big name. On the other hand, Movieworld is owned by Warner Bros and you know its a great park to visit! It is definetely a tie for me of Dreamworld and Movieworld. But Disneyland is always better!!! :):D