steve$

Big Dipper

16 posts in this topic

When i went to Luna Park yesterday, where the entrance for the tumble bug is I saw yellow rollercoster track painted onto the walls on either side of the entrance. Is this where the big dipper used to be. I never got to ride it while at Luna Park.

The 1995 Big Dipper track actually used to go through the top of this building at one section of the ride. The painting inside the stairwell was created this year and is like a homage to the Big Dipper. steve$ - how was your day at Luna Park? If you have the time, please give us a trip report

How often do you guys go to Luna Park? Are the rides there really that re-rideable? And what made you go yesterday as opposed to today when the park was making an effort for Halloween?

I went to Luna Park on the saturday because it was my brothers birthday party and some of the people couldnt come on a Sunday. I would have rather gone on the sunday

In terms of re-rideability the rides at Luna Park are fairly good,if you like Ranger then that's good because not many people decide to go on it,and it's a walk on.

We rode ranger about five times in a row on saturday. We could just get off and walk straight back on. And there was hardly anybody who wanted to ride it. ;) And im typing up a trip report right now

Look what i have found. A website full of pictures before Luna Parks Transformation. Here it is. You See, Luna PArk Sydneys transoformation was good and really boosted the parks life. So Stop Bitching.

I wasn't really complaining about Cyclone. I think its great that we still have it, I dont know what everyone is going on about when they say the ride is so rough because it really is nice to have any coaster in australia of that calibre, and dreamworld wouldn't seem right without Cyclone