Arkham asylum replacement theming??

hoping they might replace it with something that isnt a small, compact type coaster becuase think about it, have that much space as it is without cutting down a heap of trees. but if they did clear land they could fit a b&m invert in there, maybe a mini dive coaster. i dont think it will be for another few years they will announce anything letalone remove any track. we need to keep in mind that they are still building up some money after the new stuff at seaworld and wnw, an annoucment may come at the end of the year, aiming for a 2023 opening as they seem to add an attraction every couple of years but right now they are adding one every year, we just need to wait.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Hooray for Hollywood has wrapped up, it's fair to say that "Big announcement" is imminent. Maybe we'll see Fright Nights part of that announcement too (just to put it out there and highlight to the GP that it's returning this year).

Expect the new ride and the not-so-secret hotel to be announced

Edited by Im Hungry

1 hour ago, Im Hungry said:

not-so-secret hotel to be announced

There is nothing secret about it - it’s already been announced, newspaper reports written and artistic impressions and plans have floated around. They have nothing to announce on that front other than a branding/chain partner but I wouldn’t be expecting that just yet 

3 hours ago, Im Hungry said:

Given that Hooray for Hollywood has wrapped up, it's fair to say that "Big announcement" is imminent. Maybe we'll see Fright Nights part of that announcement too (just to put it out there and highlight to the GP that it's returning this year).

Expect the new ride and the not-so-secret hotel to be announced

I’d say FN will be announced very soon and then this other big announcement will be in October/November so that they can focus on FN marketing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Naazon said:

But then you're starting to get close to White Christmas and marketing for that.

If the "big announcement" doesn't come during FN marketing, and not during WC marketing... Maybe they'll announce it sometime when Heroes and Villains is on...

Sources did say an announcement would be at the end of the year - but that could mean anywhere from now to the summer holidays.

highly doubt this'll be the case, but would you think they would do what Dreamworld do and include some small snippet of an upcoming attraction during their marketing campaigns focused around events? Like how Steel Taipan slithered its way into Dreamworld's Easter Holidays or Winterfest ads?

Below videos from BigDatr?

Edited by Im Hungry

Hey guys! I have a couple of friends that work at the park and they have been able to tell what the new ride will be And while you guys have some awesome suggestions and ideas I just wanted to let you know that this is going to be a very new style ride for a Australian theme park and it will be themed very cool. As for what type of coaster it is I am not allowed to say however I Can tell you it will not be suspended! :) Its also meant to be ready by around the middle of next year ( I don't know if that's possible just yet seeing as they haven't touched the actual tracks yet) But that's just for anyone wanting to get a rough time estimate, feel free to ask questions, I will try to respond asap.

Edited by Renae

18 minutes ago, Renae said:

Hey guys! I have a couple of friends that work at the park and they have been able to tell what the new ride will be And while you guys have some awesome suggestions and ideas I just wanted to let you know that this is going to be a very new style ride for a Australian theme park and it will be themed very cool. As for what type of coaster it is I am not allowed to say however I Can tell you it will not be suspended! :) Its also meant to be ready by around the middle of next year ( I don't know if that's possible just yet seeing as they haven't touched the actual tracks yet) But that's just for anyone wanting to get a rough time estimate, feel free to ask questions, I will try to respond asap.

You haven't been feeding info to @themagician recently by any chance??

59 minutes ago, Renae said:

Just Go On The Internet and Tell Lies | Know Your Meme

1 minute ago, Renae said:

They aren’t lies lol, What part of it is a lie? Would you like to tell us what the new ride is while doing that? 

At least on other parts of the internet, people lie about their vague insider knowledge all the time. Usually just for attention, but hey if it's real that'd be cool. 

No hate just doubt.

Just now, OgreMagic said:

Can you give some more vague hints, so when the coaster gets announced we can go "ahhhh, that's what they meant"!

I want to but I’m not actually sure I can, I don’t know how I feel about getting in trouble or even sued if it comes to that on their end. 

1 minute ago, Proshall Mutta said:

At least on other parts of the internet, people lie about their vague insider knowledge all the time. Usually just for attention, but hey if it's real that'd be cool. 

No hate just doubt.

I promise you I do actually know what it is, it’s just the fact I have already come into legal trouble with the park a couple months ago for something related to the topic:( 

• Like 1

• Richard changed the title to Arkham asylum replacement theming??
  • Richard locked this topic